Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Cabal, why oh why ???

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    Why would anyone bother with unbinding just for extreme upgrading sub-par gear?
    Because some people have +15 already exteded gear and maybe instead of getting something else they want the stats ........ I unbound all my gear before I quit good thing too maybe I'll extream it for fun
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

It could possibly be a glitch too that wasn't intended at first.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Because some people have +15 already exteded gear and maybe instead of getting something else they want the stats ........ I unbound all my gear before I quit good thing too maybe I'll extream it for fun
    Better off just breaking it for the perfect cores and regearing in 29% forcy amp to farm pc archridium....I break almost all of my amp drops now unless it's 10% or higher because it never sells in AH,no one buys purples anymore.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Vepa View Post
    Haha yeah ur from the bright bunch
    l0l

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
    l0l
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ur
    Jesus Chrysler, before trying to bash people at least go to urban dictionary. Stop embarrassing urself.
    ur=your (possesive) OR you're (the other form)
    http://www.wikihow.com/Use-You're-and-Your here is some more help if u havent gone over this in school yet.
    Have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by Vepa View Post
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ur
    Jesus Chrysler, before trying to bash people at least go to urban dictionary. Stop embarrassing urself.
    ur=your (possesive) OR you're (the other form)
    http://www.wikihow.com/Use-You're-and-Your here is some more help if u havent gone over this in school yet.
    Have a nice day
    You just contradicted yourself. You make fun of him because Trashy typed "there" rather than "their". But when you type "ur" and someone makes fun of you, you come out and try to defend yourself with urban dictionary. Hold on bro I used "ur" instead of "you're" because it's on Urban Dictionary I don't need to get bashed on. Smh.

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    You just contradicted yourself. You make fun of him because Trashy typed "there" rather than "their". But when you type "ur" and someone makes fun of you, you come out and try to defend yourself with urban dictionary. Hold on bro I used "ur" instead of "you're" because it's on Urban Dictionary I don't need to get bashed on. Smh.
    If you actually read anything of Aristotle you would understand that the term "defence" has...why do i bother when ur so stupid? I didn't make fun of "Trashy" merely pointed out that his idea of "smart" needs to be adjusted like his use of the language. On the other hand, why would i "defend" myself when an urban term "ur" ,defined by the socially accepted website, proves that i used the term correctly? Sry i called u stupid, but if u can't see that my mocking Trashy wasn't from grammatical point but his perspective point on the game and u cant draw parallels in a sentence then my friend i think you need to check urself before u dumb urself.

Do you not?

Also, urban dictionary is not a reliable source of information. If it was then everything on the internet must be true.

My FB Guide

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Do you not?

Also, urban dictionary is not a reliable source of information. If it was then everything on the internet must be true.
    So....a Nigerian prince ISN'T sending me millions of dollars?

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    So....a Nigerian prince ISN'T sending me millions of dollars?
    Sorry nope. I thought i was the millionth visitor and would win 1m dollars too ><

My FB Guide

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast