Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal, why oh why ???

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    What evidence do people have that it's dying? Getting attention from steam seems to indicate it is not dying...
    The fact with every update people are complaining, with every event 90% of people are more driven to quit

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    The fact with every update people are complaining, with every event 90% of people are more driven to quit
    this is true. 90% of the people who lurk the forum are complaining about quitting. The rest of the cabal nation are ingame playing. we don't know if cabal is dying or not. the only fact we know is that 90% of the people who lurk forum are complaining on forum.

I don't like parts of this event either, and I can see why most ppl complain. The biggest issue is that game breaking items are included in the package that are essentially impossible to acquire in game through normal means. Anytime they come out with these kinda events it sux for 90% of the community, hence 90% are gonna complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishon View Post
    They're pushing the steam thing because they "Need" the promo lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    I don't know.. Maybe the 1k player base lmao.. And most likely they applied for the steam thing.
    That makes sense. I thought that you needed to be approved by Steam to get on Greenlight.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Well, people are complaining on forums... but aside from the glitches and bugs that have come up, I think people are okay with the content (at least from what I hear in game). I only know one person who is actually considering quitting because of the event out of a hundred or so... not quite 90%. I think it might be declining, but certainly not dying yet. Probably a few good events ("good" in that there's rewards for hard work, not just deep pockets) and expedited updates away from increasing in player satisfaction... though I do admit that is an unlikely thing to happen.
    Last edited by Enso; 08-02-2013 at 02:43 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    or they are debating of closing the game and they need something to produce $$$$ to show to the CEO so they dont

or they noticed that the lack of player population isn't helping NA keep in par with our other foreign servers.
    Last edited by Darkgenesis; 08-02-2013 at 03:03 PM.

People, people please, the community has been harping about the gaming is dying for the last 3 yrs or so. Every time a patch or a complete update arrives we all find something or other that we don't like about it so this comes as no surprise to me. I have been enjoying the game sinces 08 and will continue to make the best of it until EST gives notice or it just fades like a lot of the P servers I've visited in the past. Until then I suggest you all do the same after all its only a game for entertainment not a matter of life and death...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    People, people please, the community has been harping about the gaming is dying for the last 3 yrs or so. Every time a patch or a complete update arrives we all find something or other that we don't like about it so this comes as no surprise to me. I have been enjoying the game sinces 08 and will continue to make the best of it until EST gives notice or it just fades like a lot of the P servers I've visited in the past. Until then I suggest you all do the same after all its only a game for entertainment not a matter of life and death...
    True statements here.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Some good events that aren't catered to the 1% of cabal that's loaded is long over due.

Shadow Titanium
    cabal Na isnt about farming right now.

its like The Bigger the wallet the Stronger you get!

Quote Originally Posted by rjarol02 View Post
    cabal Na isnt about farming right now.

its like The Bigger the wallet the Stronger you get!
    cabal has always been about farming. If you're impatient it's all about bigger wallet. Most humans are impatient.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast