Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Hello All

Threaded View

Trainee

Red face Hello All

I am currently considering creating a new guild. I am curious who may be interested in joining. Only "rules" of the guild would be the common ones you see.

- Be Active
    - Be Respectful
    - Be Helpful

The reason I am considering this is I have been in a few guilds over the past month while I was getting back into the flow of things, and sadly I have found that most guilds, people keep to themselves don't really help each other, and if your not the level they want for what they need your on your own. I often times have been told "your on your own" when I would ask about help with a dungeon, or if someone simply wanted to tag along because I wasn't running Traps or something that benefited them. What's the point of a guild if your not working together? I have a friend who I have ran LiD more times then I care to admit with, simply because he wanted some help or didn't wanna solo it. That's what a guild is about if you ask me.

Therefore I am looking for some people who would actually want to be involved in helping one another with anything be it farming, questing, running dungeons, leveling anything that they might need help with. All one should have to do is mention it in guild.

So if your interested let me know.

**Update**

We are going with the guild name "Vindictam"
    Last edited by MuyongXuehu; 08-02-2013 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Update
    Visit Our Guild Website - www.the4horsemancabal.shivtr.com
    MuyongXuehu - BL
    FlickMyCrit - FB
    BashMyCrit - FS