Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Overkill censoring for a game that's supposed to be 18+?

Overkill censoring for a game that's supposed to be 18+?

1. SERVICE REGISTRATION.

1.1 Acceptance of Agreement/Age Requirements.
    "By signing up for an Account and using the Service, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or over and have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement, or you are the legal age required to form a binding contract in your jurisdiction if that age is greater than 18. Without limiting your consent to or the scope of this Agreement or the licenses granted herein, or any future grant of rights, consent, agreements, assignments, and waivers you make with respect thereto, you hereby ratify any prior grant of rights, consents, agreements, assignments and waivers made by you. Your Account may be used only by you, except that if you are a parent or guardian, you may permit one (1) of your minor children who is 13 years of age or older to use the Account instead of you. You agree that you are entirely liable for all activities conducted through the Account, and are responsible for ensuring that you are and/or your child is aware of, understands, and complies with the terms of this Agreement and any and all other Company rules, policies, notices and/or agreements. "

GM's seriously limit the censoring. it's pointless because of your own ToS. I don't mean the profanity, iu mean the simple words like miss, suicide, etc.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 08-04-2013 at 01:39 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Totally agree with this....

it's got to a point you pretty much have to take educated guesses to understand someone talking to you in English with all those ****. (Was already horrible with all the Spanish, Viet, etc)

i.e : the other day I was just telling a friend "login out" and all he could see was "***** out". That leaves WAY too much room for misinterpretation...

If you want to keep the Big Brother filter for those pure souls (lol right...) fine by me, but give me an option to turn it off.
    Last edited by Abi; 08-04-2013 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    If you want to keep the Big Brother filter for those pure souls (lol right...) fine by me, but give me an option to turn it off.
    This. Most modern games have it now. Why can't cabal at least have 1 thing to catch up with?

My FB Guide

iss

izz

tae
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

anus in lycanus. That's a simple anatomy term. Nothing really vulgar. I mean seriously. Most of us are not kids under 12.

My FB Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    anus in lycanus. That's a simple anatomy term. Nothing really vulgar. I mean seriously. Most of us are not kids under 12.
    I think it's more funny that they named an item something that would be censored than anus itself being censored. There're a couple other items that get censored as well.

babi
    password
    coli
    w.

ussie

but if you had the p infront it doesn't censor it. lolmuch?

Banned
    LycXXXX weps are the best

"dumb" isn't censored

but "dumbass" is o.o
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast