Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: What if...

Banned

What if...

What if Cabal shuts down?

Be a lot of alz buyers cutting wrists lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Lawl, it would also happen to be the time I buy a booster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

There would be panic in the streets and it would literally be raining fire as well as cats and dogs living together. You know the end of the world as you know it... or life would go on as usual like nothing happened. I guess what i'm saying is it depends on the individual...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Banned
    some1 would make a forum for NA(if this1 closed) and brag about how "pro" they where.and every1 would start posting ALL the ss/vids of hacking/alz buying/ or all the dirty stuffs they didnt post here cuz "wasnt the time yet".then they all would post saying they going to another game>keep their cabal names and try to keep the "legacy" they had in cabal? lol

Pretty sure most of us have witnessed it back in OGP lol...
    Somehow, people thought Cabal was shutting down so everyone just broke their gears or tried to +8/+9 them.

Quote Originally Posted by TeaParty View Post
    Pretty sure most of us have witnessed it back in OGP lol...
    Somehow, people thought Cabal was shutting down so everyone just broke their gears or tried to +8/+9 them.
    or just straight dropped their gear...heard some nubs got really happy about the 7 amp osm gear that was pro back then haha
    For of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "It might have been!"

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Absolutely! Here have a lot of addicted to play Cabal, hahaha! But considering that most players will be very very very concerned rs, I think that the most of them will survive!!hehehe.
    "Stop over analyzing...life is simple!"

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by RafaxSae View Post
    some1 would make a forum for NA(if this1 closed) and brag about how "pro" they where.and every1 would start posting ALL the ss/vids of hacking/alz buying/ or all the dirty stuffs they didnt post here cuz "wasnt the time yet".then they all would post saying they going to another game>keep their cabal names and try to keep the "legacy" they had in cabal? lol
    This seems accurate.

Seireitei for the win!