Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53

Thread: T3 & t4

  1. #1
    Osmium -Itachi Uchiha-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Posts
    936

    T3 & t4

    Which nation is dominate in these tiers now since the merge?



    "Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

  2. #2
    Shadow Titanium SkiYeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    330
    T3 Is back and forth, T4 is just caps

  3. #3
    If you're in T4, please go Proc. Being in T4 Caps is terribly boring. You'll realize that after in fifteen minutes they can easily call the game. -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

  4. #4
    Titanium Seul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    a place o.o
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by faowin View Post
    ....realize that after in fifteen minutes they can easily call the game. -.-
    .....lol!
    For of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "It might have been!"

  5. #5
    SIGMetal Enso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    If you're in T4, please go Proc. Being in T4 Caps is terribly boring. You'll realize that after in fifteen minutes they can easily call the game. -.-
    I think Procs can last the whole war when there's an 11-man handicap. They might have even won one of them.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    I think Procs can last the whole war when there's an 11-man handicap. They might have even won one of them.
    only if most of 10mWasted isnt in war lol
    if most of 10mwasted decides to war, most of the time caps call or very close lol
    kinda funny how 1 guild can turn a war around
    162 FB cap (retired)
    169 WA cap
    182 WA proc
    142 WA cap


  7. #7
    SIGMetal Enso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,776
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneTank View Post
    only if most of 10mWasted isnt in war lol
    if most of 10mwasted decides to war, most of the time caps call or very close lol
    kinda funny how 1 guild can turn a war around
    Well, they make up the majority of the 16x's cap-side. If "one guild" makes up 80% of the man-power, it doesn't surprise me at all.

    I was in Testament during Celija's reign in T2, he had that tier pretty much under control, and he was one FA.

    Speaking of 10mWasted, I saw a guild called 10mWellSpent. Made me chuckle.
    Last edited by Enso; 05-01-2013 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Non-semantic.

  8. #8
    Titanium LSW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    178
    10mWasted now is Testament back then. (Guild wise I mean, its the same one)
    Quack

  9. #9
    SIGMetal Enso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,776
    Quote Originally Posted by LSW View Post
    10mWasted now is Testament back then. (Guild wise I mean, its the same one)
    Oh yeah, I heard about that!

    It was Lucavi when I ended up quitting.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneTank View Post
    only if most of 10mWasted isnt in war lol
    if most of 10mwasted decides to war, most of the time caps call or very close lol
    kinda funny how 1 guild can turn a war around
    This is true, even with the 11 man handicap, Procs have still lost when the "leaders" of 10mWasted are all on...

    Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Speaking of 10mWasted, I saw a guild called 10mWellSpent. Made me chuckle.
    Same here, I thought it was pretty funny. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •