Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haters Gonna Hate

Banned

Haters Gonna Hate

Its really fun when the people u owned in war started hating you and accused you of using hacks. Harharr so basically If Im not wearin +15 and keeps on owning u that means I use hack?..
    Duhh..!! Skills dude Skills!! xD

Don't you ever say har har without purchasing a license from me next time there will be suing!

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by Flaye View Post
    Its really fun when the people u owned in war started hating you and accused you of using hacks. Harharr so basically If Im not wearin +15 and keeps on owning u that means I use hack?..
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitt ttttttttttttttt.... are you bragging about some low level noob tier??

It's even more fun when they call you a XXXXXXX FA and say "running away doesn't get you points," in megaphone afterwards, just cause they're mad they lost.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaye View Post
    Who Are You?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    It's even more fun when they call you a XXXXXXX FA and say "running away doesn't get you points," in megaphone afterwards, just cause they're mad they lost.
    hahahahahaha i c that alot in t4 LOL

Oh psssssh seems like u enjoy when people rage on you, if you are that kind of -attention wh0re- like me, try using holy water of speed. You're gonna love the attention.

Skills are obsolete these days. , you go with resist rate bikes and top level upgraded armors all that stuff that spoiled the sht out of people ego's over the months, its not worth your time to prove skills. But kudos to your pro-ness

I think there's a Protection of Vera pot now and I've been itching to try that out in war or war channel to see how the reaction will go in warp rooms and mails lol

Use what cabal online provides against cabal online reality. You'll get my point.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 08-17-2013 at 06:24 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Oh psssssh seems like u enjoy when people rage on you, if you are that kind of -attention wh0re- like me, try using holy water of speed. You're gonna love the attention.

Skills are obsolete these days. , you go with resist rate bikes and top level upgraded armors all that stuff that spoiled the sht out of people ego's over the months, its not worth your time to prove skills. But kudos to your pro-ness

I think there's a Protection of Vera pot now and I've been itching to try that out in war or war channel to see how the reaction will go in warp rooms and mails lol

Use what cabal online provides against cabal online reality. You'll get my point.
    Im not an attention whore, Im just saying coz its really cool when u got hated by some geared people out there

RedOsmium
    t5 or go home

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post

Only works in dungeons

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast