Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Amp Scroll

Amp Scroll

make it drop since us poor ppl cant get one..............

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...ot-saver/page2

Read the last few posts, or just read this. Amplification scrolls CAN come just like any other scroll, it just has to be +7 and has a low chance of extracting. You just have to farm it, and go for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Banned
    yeah, just like how eox+8 was supposedly droppable in before ft2 came out, right?

The chance of getting an amp scroll is so low it's almost nonexistent, if you really want a scroll just buy some alz like the rest of the community and get your scroll before the event is over gl.

The chance is so low because no one actually tries. Now that bosses drop +7, there's more trying, so the chances are higher. If you get what I'm saying.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

How bout all ppl in titan break sloted armor pieces at the same time after saints ? Is there a possibility 1 scroll might puff to 1 lucky dudes inventory??

Quote Originally Posted by owned View Post
    How bout all ppl in titan break sloted armor pieces at the same time after saints ? Is there a possibility 1 scroll might puff to 1 lucky dudes inventory??

It has to be +7, but other than that I'm sure it could happen.
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

amp scroll

don't for get eod b3f quests. scroll cube highest can give amp, rate, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Mixie View Post
    don't for get eod b3f quests. scroll cube highest can give amp, rate, etc...
    Good reminder, but the problem there is that you need to be in a strong guild and be strong yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    The chance is so low because no one actually tries.

lolwut. u monitoring all the accounts or something?