Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cabal eXtreme HACKING?

Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    I know right? It's pretty sad,they just made a big event and update for us. You can't just come up with the idea to make this stuff, it takes time. Coding isn't color by number, it's your college art final with the crazy person that if your line isn't perfectly straight you fail.
    They don't do that either lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    They don't do that either lol
    Do what? Make updates and events?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Do what? Make updates and events?
    The Developers make updates. GM Lorkan isnt sitting at a computer designing our new skills and new maps himself.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    The Developers make updates. GM Lorkan isnt sitting at a computer designing our new skills and new maps himself.

Yes but they have to put it into NA. He can't necessarily just copy and paste it from KR's files or we'd all get the same updates within the same month. He has to put it into Cabal NA's files appropriately.
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Yes but they have to put it into NA. He can't necessarily just copy and paste it from KR's files or we'd all get the same updates within the same month. He has to put it into Cabal NA's files appropriately.
    but its not like he's the one translating everything. the dev's do that too.
    hi im Peaches

I don't think the GMs do it

in liklihood, the GM's who oversee server maintenance are not the same GM's who we see and know the names of.

PR vs Management
    hi im Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by StoneTank View Post
    i seem to remember a war where there was a player in the list with a non class icon (WA, WI, FB, FA , FS or BL) and name was something like "0" and score of 0...

I always suspected it was a GM but im not 100% sure
    hehe what?
    Chut Chut ^o^

<3 xoxoxo ^.^

Lets get real here, yes there are hackers and sadly there will always be hackers its the nature of every mmog. Making a post about it and QQing is not helping the game or anyone. What we as a community should do is exactly what GM Lorkan said take SS or vid of said hacker and send a HD ticket by doing so we are not doing the GM's job. What we are doing is helping the GMs, the game community and the game we love to play...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    Lets get real here, yes there are hackers and sadly there will always be hackers its the nature of every mmog. Making a post about it and QQing is not helping the game or anyone. What we as a community should do is exactly what GM Lorkan said take SS or vid of said hacker and send a HD ticket by doing so we are not doing the GM's job. What we are doing is helping the GMs, the game community and the game we love to play...

Brilliant. Words of wisdom.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast