Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal eXtreme HACKING?

Cabal eXtreme HACKING?

What's happening?
    Today I have been in the worst mission war in history . The Procyon have abused the use of hackers, bm using infinite mode, speed hack, teleport, etc..

where are the game masters, because you do not enter any tierra gloriosa to see what they are doing. no doubt who they are doing the same dungeons with so much hacker they have.

I thought that with the update hackers would disappear, but this is much worse than before.

Banned
    game master is very busy counting the usd they made from da amp scroll event....

Quote Originally Posted by imback View Post
    game master is very busy counting the usd they made from da amp scroll event....
    Lmao!

was not... that funny :/

Banned
    So if Cabal joins Steam through this green light does that mean we get a new upgraded security system or we'r left with the same one? anyone know

Quote Originally Posted by pekation View Post
    What's happening?
    Today I have been in the worst mission war in history . The Procyon have abused the use of hackers, bm using infinite mode, speed hack, teleport, etc..

where are the game masters, because you do not enter any tierra gloriosa to see what they are doing. no doubt who they are doing the same dungeons with so much hacker they have.

I thought that with the update hackers would disappear, but this is much worse than before.
    Submit a ticket with the video of a player using any Illegal Third Party Program.

Most of the players who have been reported and verified to have used these programs have been removed from the game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Submit a ticket with the video of a player using any Illegal Third Party Program.

Most of the players who have been reported and verified to have used these programs have been removed from the game.
    So we supposed to do ur job? that's cute

Quote Originally Posted by Vepa View Post
    So we supposed to do ur job? that's cute
    That's cute sandulf. Should I revoke your privilege to access our forum again? I think I will, since you don't really do anything constructive in our forum.

Banned
    It doesn't matter if you ban their accounts or their ip's,they just come back 30 min. later with a chip on their shoulder.

Titanium
    Threatening ppl cuz they sayin the truth...
    But I agree GMs sud go war now n then to c wats up. Game is full of hackers now -.-

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast