Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cabal eXtreme HACKING?

I think GM's joining N.War once in a while could also make for a nice event o.o
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    That's what I logged on for. o.o
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by krad View Post
    Threatening ppl cuz they sayin the truth...
    But I agree GMs sud go war now n then to c wats up. Game is full of hackers now -.-
    That was not a threat. If a player does nothing but be a bad player, there is no reason for that player to stay here. Your ability to post on our forum and play our game is a privilege.

On another issue, we do our best to investigate and remove players who violate our policy. Unfortunately, we cannot monitor everything that happens 24/7.

I wish we have that much time to spare. I'll bring this suggestion up with our Team and see if it's even a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    I wish we have that much time to spare. I'll bring this suggestion up with our Team and see if it's even a possibility.

Or maybe some different or shorter ideas.......http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...-Fight-the-GMs!
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

i seem to remember a war where there was a player in the list with a non class icon (WA, WI, FB, FA , FS or BL) and name was something like "0" and score of 0...

I always suspected it was a GM but im not 100% sure
    162 FB cap (retired)
    169 WA cap
    182 WA proc
    142 WA cap

today hackers have won again. is impossible to play

I must be blind cause I never find hackers in n.war T.T
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

I must be blind cause I never find hackers in n.war T.T
    They tend to be swift and nimble like a fox, they wall hack around the border of the map and go straight to base lol, if you ever loss your res at base when no one was in sight you've experienced the tactical hack squadron.

Love how everyone seems to think that Gms just sit and play grab ass all day long .......
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Love how everyone seems to think that Gms just sit and play grab ass all day long .......
    I know right? It's pretty sad,they just made a big event and update for us. You can't just come up with the idea to make this stuff, it takes time. Coding isn't color by number, it's your college art final with the crazy person that if your line isn't perfectly straight you fail.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast