Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FB Dex extraction

Shadow Titanium

FB Dex extraction

http://youtu.be/QX8bECF9ts0

Just for those who needs any advice on the STR stat build i made a video of my extraction i did weeks ago. I had no real ss of my stats before i extracted idk why lol

Important stats before extraction:
    4941 Def rate
    2350 Evasion
    5485 attack rate
    249(349 ice blade) (no rune) damage reduce
    6185 hp

Stats after:
    4282 Def rate ( It's different from the video because i didnt have drosnins on)
    1444 Evasion
    4579 attack rate
    367(467 ice blade) (no rune) damage reduce
    6282 hp

Stats lost and gain:
    659 Def rate lost
    906 Evasion lost
    906 Attack rate lost ( 831 lost now with attack rate rune maxed)
    118 Damage reduce gain
    97 HP gain

Overall: I like the damage reduce gain and the hp gain was pretty tight. Paired with damage reduce buff you can survive better for 12secs and even without it i feel that i survive better. There are ways to make up your def/attk rate lost (maxing runes, drosnins, reflex passive). Also at 5:03 there is a 100 hp drop due to STR going over 599. Iunno why that happens but i was able to regain 52 hp with the rest of the STR. Another thing about this STR build, i feel that blade/crystal maximizes the STR build better due to lower dex. My katana/orb build needs me to use more dex compared to blade/crystal users. If your able to get past 500dmg reduce ( more str, dmg reduce rune, mixed charm) + have a resist bike, fbs can tank like crazy!

Wow u such a bad FB like wow I don't even

and if thars an hp drop wouldn't that be a HUGE hint to stop

#599build4lyfe
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

So we stop at 599 and continue to put it back in dexterity?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Shadow Titanium
    To me hp doesn't matter that much since you can gain back the hp with many different ways np. You can stop at 599 and just pump back dex for attk/def rate/evasion if you feel that you need it. But to me the dmg reduce is pretty tight and i think that its better than the trade off for attk rate/def rate/ evasion. Its all personal preference of what you like at the end of the day

Quote Originally Posted by OverFlow View Post
    To me hp doesn't matter that much since you can gain back the hp with many different ways np. You can stop at 599 and just pump back dex for attk/def rate/evasion if you feel that you need it. But to me the dmg reduce is pretty tight and i think that its better than the trade off for attk rate/def rate/ evasion. Its all personal preference of what you like at the end of the day
    exactly what a physics major would say nawb
    hi im Peaches

Shadow Titanium
    I remember telling exp about this but eh T4 and lower should max at 599 is my suggestion. T5 and higher should just go full str and and stat match forci armour and weps with dex, int.

sall bout da archridium
    hi im Peaches

Shadow Titanium
    #shoutouts to nex.

Shadow Titanium
    Why 500 damage reduce? Do you get extra defend when you reach 500 damage reduce?

no its just one of those benchmark things people like to have. theres really not a huge dif between 499 damage reduce and 501 damage reduce.
    hi im Peaches

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast