Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Mercury] Battlegloves / Martialsuit / Martialhelm

Kkayss thanks

Your a bad dirty girl for going against the rules and sharing accounts just so you can say you don't benefit from another user's account but I and everyone else knows you do. It's a nice scam saying all the crafting money goes back on his account when you have money for more crafting and that rw3 your dirty tampon rides. It's not nice for other users who actually do their own crafting while you do your own crafting and share accounts to benefit off more on going on another person's account. We work hard for crafting on our own accounts why should you benefit off someone elses'?

You will be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your username and password and agree not to transfer your right to use or access the Service via your username or password to any third person (except if you are a parent or guardian to one (1) of your minor children). If you have reason to believe that your Account with us is no longer secure, you must promptly change your password by visiting http://www.CABAL.com and immediately notify us of the problem by e-mailing our customer service department by using the E-mail of Inquiry form on the Site. YOU ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD AND FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES (INCLUDING PURCHASES AND CHARGES, AS APPLICABLE) THAT ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT.

No one denies that you didn't share accounts and you admitted it yourself when OGP was running Cabal that "it was all to benefit his account" when Fpsnoob told you he didn't like the idea. Well OGP s and I hope EST doesn't . I know you can say it was all to benefit his account when all in factuality, your really just re-using the alz you make from his high level crafting for yourself.
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...munity./page11

I hope justice is served and he or you gets the ban hammer. Or both since you both were involved in this.
    Last edited by ForumID; 04-10-2010 at 04:13 PM.

and you failed hard please explain how its someone elses account who still plays keep talkin nick we can play who will get banned 1st i have somethings u will like

Quote Originally Posted by TheManOfLegends View Post
    and you failed hard please explain how its someone elses account who still plays keep talkin nick we can play who will get banned 1st i have somethings u will like
    I won't believe it until fpsnoob tells me the real owner Tacrurouni never did lend it out. I would think he knows the real owner since he brought it up on old forums and I would hope he won't lie about it too. I don't believe you anymore since you lied about having a G.E.D. while graduating out of high school. Doesn't make sense. Don't back up your e-gf let EST investigate the ip logins and if they do something about it which I hope they do, justice will be served. Go ahead you have nothing on me. Please explain how you fail so hard at lying so much? Did your mom not teach you any lessons. That's even if she didn't kick out a bumhole.
    Last edited by ForumID; 04-10-2010 at 04:36 PM.

lalala nick keep hiding

I guess I'm right since you can't talk nothing back on it. Lalalalala zZz

Nick...nickaftermath?(dranzer?)

i would'nt trust him/her/cross dresser he/she/cross dresser might steal your items

any yet?! D:

Trainee
    lol when ar you going to craft martal set......

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast