Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Make the game skill based again. REALTALK THREAD

Banned
    Right now my goal is get at least 20 Gh/s for at least 0.2 BTC a day....after a few years of that,then I'll probably have enough to compete with the gear floating around.

Another thing that really dumbed down this game was the cool down for skills, like level 20 is the same as other levels. There was a time you have to mix and match skills to balance out their CD times and damage it outputs. You really have to think about what skill to use in a combo for each situation.
    [IMG]C:\Users\opongmainpcx\Pictures\whor.jpeg[/IMG]

Totally agree. And also I still prefer the 3 series buff system and the old CD time of big skills. More challenging when I'm using a Wi or a Wa. I know a lot of wizzies and wa's may agree with me. Giving pt buffs don't require skills or whatever you may call it anymore,just cast it anytime you xxxxx xx xxxx xxxxx!

take away:
    fade to cursor
    auto target
    auto combo
    same cool time for all level of skills

bring back:
    guardian title in nation war
    miracle key chaos arena

Quote Originally Posted by KonaKona View Post
    Another thing that really dumbed down this game was the cool down for skills, like level 20 is the same as other levels. There was a time you have to mix and match skills to balance out their CD times and damage it outputs. You really have to think about what skill to use in a combo for each situation.
    yayyy kona you're on here =] and WELL PUT!! The skills really screwed things up big time. combo same 3/4 skills al lday? boooorrrinng. less combo breaks etc. when my II was lvl 18 and ppl were like "oh lvl 18 ii v.v gg" well yeah duh =D

I think the issue is incredibly low drop rates. DP could of been game changing but cabal made it useless. They could have took out the 3hr resets and put every extender and perfect core in the game as an option to buy with a lot of DP you have saved over the months.

Running dungeons and saving enough DP to get a perfect core high once every month is more appealing than blindly doing dungeons for months and hoping you get something worth some money for all your time. At least there's a goal you're working towards.

Banned
    The problem is the upgrading system....

Vote now for cabal 09 servers and watch how many ppl come back they have enough of your money to do it =p

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345