Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Make the game skill based again. REALTALK THREAD

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Last I checked they sold gear in the cash shop there
    Selling gear in shop cheap as hell doesn't break a game since most if not all players can afford it xD, it becomes a p2w game but not really broken. When you got events like ours which are specifically catered to rich players that's when sh*t go south.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Banned
    even if they could make the game gear wise i dont think they would cuz ppl have already spend hundreds( lol i dont wanna say thousands) into this game so yeah... not like they can clear everything.but it would be good if we couldnt use certain things in war like riding a bike or increase the cd time of bms ALL OF THEM. make it more combo related instead of going 1>2>3 in bm2 against ppl and shiz.
    only reason i still play is cuz a few ppl i like to play with are still around not cuz of the game is good or anything. x.x

Shadow Titanium
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by RafaxSae View Post
    even if they could make the game gear wise i dont think they would cuz ppl have already spend literally thousands into this game so yeah... not like they can clear everything.but it would be good if we couldnt use certain things in war like riding a bike or increase the cd time of bms ALL OF THEM. make it more combo related instead of going 1>2>3 in bm2 against ppl and shiz.
    only reason i still play is cuz a few ppl i like to play with are still around not cuz of the game is good or anything. x.x
    there ya go =p
    Cabal2 NA 2015 woot

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Shadow Titanium
    Money cant buy happiness as well as money cant buy skills
    Game is still a game, F2P or P2W is up to u

Well, conspiracy wise maybe they purposely did this in order to build a form of hype for Cabal 2. "But" The last upcoming battle style I believe will bring a equilibrium to the Player vs Player content and introduce a powerful asset in the PVE world, this is just speaking of bleak hope. What use is the combo system when you are pulled? Or your battle mode 2 or 3, it is a powerful crowd control Battle style that needs to enter the scene to bring back the edge and implementing a whole new theme to the world of Cabal Online. Till then attendance, senseless dungeon grinding, and perseverance.
    IGN: Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Tenrai View Post

Well, conspiracy wise maybe they purposely did this in order to build a form of hype for Cabal 2. "But" The last upcoming battle style I believe will bring a equilibrium to the Player vs Player content and introduce a powerful asset in the PVE world, this is just speaking of bleak hope. What use is the combo system when you are pulled? Or your battle mode 2 or 3, it is a powerful crowd control Battle style that needs to enter the scene to bring back the edge and implementing a whole new theme to the world of Cabal Online. Till then attendance, senseless dungeon grinding, and perseverance.
    It has nothing to do with Cabal 2.
    Last edited by Peaches; 08-18-2013 at 06:06 AM.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Banned
    RIP Cabal.. Hi Blade & Soul

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    Is this suppose to be in preparation for the no combo system in CABAL 2? If so, then RIP
    Yes.

As was stated in an old interview for C2, that the combo system we currently have is "too distracting" naturally they're trying to weed it out of our habits from C1. Still a horrible tragedy to the game. I might retire from playing soon too. Think I've finally hit my "fun" limit of the game.

As you mentioned, there's really no skill involved anymore. Us older players miss the old days and will never be able to go back. There's far too many newer players who'd raise up hell if stuff were removed because it's too easy. They added new difficult dungeons sure, but they don't require skill...just insanely stupid gears or USD for those Protection of Veradrix's.

more side note to tag on:
    You semi-suggest that there be like war tier-based gears that are earned by anyone who puts time into it that cannot be purchased with external means. I'd agree with that, or to make it even easier, get rid of voucher. But you know they make too much profit from that to get rid of them despite them being one of the biggest downfalls to the game and causes for it's large losses of players over the past 2 years thus losing them more valuable customers who were premium players. (< tl:dr vouchers actually lost them money instead of gained)

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Wow very well said. I took a few months off from this game and to return and see people running around with 20+ amp in each equipment that is too much to compete with without spending thousands to gear up similarly. I never actually tried any war past t2 but what you say about bm3 makes sense because, ch 20 which used to be my time waster got owned by randoms poping in in bm3 and clearing everyone out. This game was pretty fun before but you're right its not anymore so i think ill try some Tera or something else ( believe it or not this was the only MMO I played) but i guess its time to move to greener pastures.

<DivineGuardians>

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast