Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Designs? #_#

Designs? #_#

Dear Cabal workers...

Dont you think its about time we allow many of the artistic talents in here to display their skills and help design some or more of NEW costumes and weapon skins ( I.e. :Keyblade ) that can give us something to believe in. Cus this game is going to Sugar honey ice tea and we all know it. Maybe an Event that will captivate the masses with new choices. Then you can truly title a thread "Player's Choice Costume Winner" with new choices the players can vote for instead of the same recycled items that we always see.Thank you for your much Valuable time which i know you guys are using to repair the costumes that Were broken by the update 2 Weeks ago.

Sincerely,
    Teddy =3

Banned
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by brusky View Post
    Dear Cabal workers...

Dont you think its about time we allow many of the artistic talents in here to display their skills and help design some or more of NEW costumes and weapon skins ( I.e. :Keyblade ) that can give us something to believe in. Cus this game is going to Sugar honey ice tea and we all know it. Maybe an Event that will captivate the masses with new choices. Then you can truly title a thread "Player's Choice Costume Winner" with new choices the players can vote for instead of the same recycled items that we always see.Thank you for your much Valuable time which i know you guys are using to repair the costumes that Were broken by the update 2 Weeks ago.

Sincerely,
    Teddy =3

Sounds like a great idea.

If this comes to pass, there better be some Shinra SOLDIER First Class outfits....all three of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Lol.. sheeeet am tryna rape people in a barney costume lolol

Quote Originally Posted by brusky View Post
    Lol.. sheeeet am tryna rape people in a barney costume lolol
    LOL, or a banana costume
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

We already gots that lol