Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Follow Up to XI and Urizen

Follow Up to XI and Urizen

Alright, so I'm going to make a list here to sum up what the players have been asking and what they feel needs to make the game better. Feel free to add or correct my list :

1. Disable BM3 in Mission War
    2. Increase the stats to the Legacy Weapon
    3. Increase the WEXP gained per tier (the higher the tier, the more WEXP)
    4. Increase the EXP gained from killing enemy players in Mission War (and possibly add gaining experience from guardians and gates)
    5. Reverse the binding effects of craftsman and regular gear (Craftsman PC is binding upon equip and regular PC gear is not)
    6. Offer special gear only to be bought with WEXP (not too sure about this one, I just read it and thought it looked interesting)

This is all I could come up with now, I'll add to the list more if I can remember more or if somebody posts another. Please, all help is asked for.
    Last edited by Faowin; 08-19-2013 at 01:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    Alright, so I'm going to make a list here to sum up what the players have been asking and what they feel needs to make the game better. Feel free to add or correct my list :

1. Disable BM2 and BM3 in Mission War
    2. Increase the stats to the Legacy Weapon
    3. Increase the WEXP gained per tier (the higher the tier, the more WEXP)
    4. Increase the EXP gained from killing enemy players in Mission War (and possibly add gaining experience from guardians and gates)
    5. Reverse the binding effects of craftsman and regular gear (Craftsman PC is binding upon equip and regular PC gear is not)
    6. Remove vouchers and potions luck from the item shop
    7. Offer special gear only to be bought with WEXP (not too sure about this one, I just read it and thought it looked interesting)

This is all I could come up with now, I'll add to the list more if I can remember more or if somebody posts another. Please, all help is asked for.

Taking vouchers out is a bad idea, either way ppl will buy alz not matter what, atleast by buying vouchers the money goes to est

What's wrong with BM2 in mission war? I only saw complaints about BM3.

With BM2, assuming you spam it, can be used (about) two minutes and 15 seconds out of seven minutes and 15 seconds... using combo for the five minutes it's cooling down. With BM3, that cool down is cut to two minutes and 45 seconds where you use combo.

There is also an advantage for using combo against someone in BM2... it severely cuts their DPS since they have to either fade to avoid knockdown and stun, or be knocked down and stunned. BM3 breaks that by having fatals be no-knockdown, no-stun periods.

There are really no drawbacks for using BM3... Bladers and Force Shielders can even still silence and suppress!

Whereas with BM2, there are many cons that make it a trade off beyond just cool down timing.

Banned
    Disable riding bikes in war.

So your basically asking cabal NA gms which have no control over the game to turn back time and make the game as it was 4 years ago.

Sig by LunaKiara*

this list is p dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    What's wrong with BM2 in mission war? I only saw complaints about BM3.

With BM2, assuming you spam it, can be used (about) two minutes and 15 seconds out of seven minutes and 15 seconds... using combo for the five minutes it's cooling down. With BM3, that cool down is cut to two minutes and 45 seconds where you use combo.

There is also an advantage for using combo against someone in BM2... it severely cuts their DPS since they have to either fade to avoid knockdown and stun, or be knocked down and stunned. BM3 breaks that by having fatals be no-knockdown, no-stun periods.

There are really no drawbacks for using BM3... Bladers and Force Shielders can even still silence and suppress!

Whereas with BM2, there are many cons that make it a trade off beyond just cool down timing.
    I added BM2 as well because XI said he just spams BM2 and BM3 and faceroll. I knew about BM3, but since I don't MB often I just took his word and added BM2 as well. But I did say Mission War and not MB so I fixed that.
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    So your basically asking cabal NA gms which have no control over the game to turn back time and make the game as it was 4 years ago.
    No, I'm not asking to turn back time, I'm just asking to alter some features we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    Taking vouchers out is a bad idea, either way ppl will buy alz not matter what, atleast by buying vouchers the money goes to est
    Good point, removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    No, I'm not asking to turn back time, I'm just asking to alter some features we have now.
    You missed the important part of the quote

Why do people still think Cabal NA GM's have any control over how the game plays. It's not like Lorkan is in charge of how long a cooldown is, or how long a cast time is, and he's certainly not making dungeons, making new bm's, and making new skills.

You can complain to the manager of best buy all you want but they're not going to alter features of the xbox 360 you bought there.
    hi im Peaches
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast