Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: lag & you cannot move in disapproval condition

Shadow Titanium

lag & you cannot move in disapproval condition

everytime dash fade quickly, i get you cannot move in disapproval condition. and screen froze. server been lagging.
    this happen since yesterday and its very frequent regular now.
    GM help? i have sent ticket

go to the program you're using..turn the scripts off and delete the software.

Nah I keep getting it all the time when I fade dash to MF aswell.... and it always rubberbands me backward it's really annoying. That thing came up after last patch

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    go to the program you're using..turn the scripts off and delete the software.
    Dude, all kinds of people are getting this. I know I'm not hacking and I'm getting it also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

I remember the patch said something about some stuff that used to be client-side would now be server-side.

I'm thinking maybe they were talking about the maps, and those fade-dash errors occur when your internet can't communicate rapidly enough with their servers to update your character position accordingly to the one you see on your screen.

So basically, on you're screen you're going from A to B then C
    What the server receives is A to C, and says NOPE U CANT SKIP B GO BACK U CHEAT!

dunno if I explained that good enough for people to understand... o.o'

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    I remember the patch said something about some stuff that used to be client-side would now be server-side.

I'm thinking maybe they were talking about the maps, and those fade-dash errors occur when your internet can't communicate rapidly enough with their servers to update your character position accordingly to the one you see on your screen.

So basically, on you're screen you're going from A to B then C
    What the server receives is A to C, and says NOPE U CANT SKIP B GO BACK U CHEAT!

dunno if I explained that good enough for people to understand... o.o'
    It was a pretty good explanation to me, found it pretty amusing also. ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

so its just not me I too been getting this strange error and the rubber banding back too

Ayeka

Yeah it gets a little annoying (especially if you're in the middle of pking someone) but quite frankly, if this helped reducing the wallhacking and whatnot, I say it's worth it

Shadow Titanium
    its wierd after i posted this and sent ticket and its fixed now lol
    and no i dont have software or script....im lvl 190 WA spent a lot on this, i'm not gonna risk getting it blocked

haha I know. I get it too.