Hi to everyone who plays cabal and reads the forum.
Please take time and read what I have to say today about Cabal NA.

To clear this up, I know your going to say "who cares, its cabal, get over it" and such but if you feel that way, then please don't even bother to read what I have to say and leave such comments.

First off, I will admit that I have hacked on cabal and I have learned my lesson and got
the consequences. I have got banned and so I learned to not hack on my new account.
My friend gave me his FA and I played that for a couple of days after being hacked.
And by "gave" , I bought USD to afford for transfer to my new account and so I wasn't using his
account or anything, I don't know his information.
And not even after a week of playing this FA and and being banned on my main account,
this FA gets banned for no reason. I have admit, I have hacked on my main, but
I think I know better then to not hack on my new account.
I sent in a ticket regarding this issue and they have told me I was using third party user system, and
I requested evidence from them, any pictures, or something to prove that I was acutally hack, which in reality I was not.
After 3 tickets of requesting some evidence, GM Lorkan has closed my ticket and says it was a duplicate from the 2nd ticket.

Also considering I have played cabal for some years, this is pretty sad.
I get banned for no reason and I don't get any evidence.
Good going, and have fun blocking more people and losing some cabal population.
If anyone doesn't believe me, I can also attach pictures upon request.
This is way to depressing and this situation is like :
"I haven't done anything wrong but people are blaming me for doing something bad but deep inside, I know I'm innocent but there still blaming me"

And again I will say this again, for this people who will leave comments such as "get over it, stop being a whinny baby", please don't even bother to leave comments, because I know what im posting and I know im being a whinny baby.

Thank you for who ever took their time to read this, and for you wondering if I have a life posting this, yes I have a life and I like my life.

I just wanted to share my sad experience of cabal and the GM's.

Goodluck to any continuous cabal players.