Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Account blocked for no reason. GG GM's .

Shadow Titanium
    There was a similar talk awhile back and lorkan said that they couldn't reveal their methods of detecting hacks because that would be like giving hackers/botters a safe way to never get caught again and why should they provide proof to you.... what makes you special that they should show proof how they came to the conclusion to ban you you're better off starting over again you wont get un banned, either make/buy a new character and re-gear it it should be cheap since gear prices are dirt cheap or move to another game.

Quote Originally Posted by DjCyklone View Post
    There was a similar talk awhile back and lorkan said that they couldn't reveal their methods of detecting hacks because that would be like giving hackers/botters a safe way to never get caught again and why should they provide proof to you.... what makes you special that they should show proof how they came to the conclusion to ban you you're better off starting over again you wont get un banned, either make/buy a new character and re-gear it it should be cheap since gear prices are dirt cheap or move to another game.
    It's actually sorcery, that's the method of finding hackers.

If you decide to make ANOTHER character, please make sure to delete the program. We don't want another whine thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by awakening View Post
    I don't support hackers or alz buyer. but isn't that what they say to the alz buyer? "it's ok guys, this guy is an alz buyer who cheated us but since he's a cool guy who spends USD were only banning him for a week unlike the hackers who don't use USD, they are ban forever". "shakes head" so many people are mental.

kkkkkkkk go ahead I said the word "alz buyer". Delete this thread

Jisook u hack get over it and move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Honestly past tense hardly matters to most people. I used a macro in the past, but it doesn't matter now because my account will still be banned even if I never use them again like I did to get it banned (even if it's less severe a crime than alz buyers who only get a 7 day ban which is very highly unfair to other players as well as stealing from estsoft)
    You dare compare using macro and hacks to buying alz? Are you retarded?

Why don't we give the same punishments for buying illegal drugs and murder. That sounds like an amazing plan guys! While were at it, traffic violation is now punishable by death penalty.

Nice try Val, you're not saving face on this one. You got blocked not just caused you used a macro, you used macro to bot your characters. Ask the guys who reported you.

Quote Originally Posted by 6IX View Post

Why don't we give the same punishments for buying illegal drugs and murder. That sounds like an amazing plan guys! While were at it, traffic violation is now punishable by death penalty.

Nice try Val, you're not saving face on this one. You got blocked not just caused you used a macro, you used macro to bot your characters. Ask the guys who reported you.
    He has been trying to save face since he was caught I was asked to watch the vid before it was sent to the hd because I knew him and they wanted my input there is no doubt in the world you were botting ..... I also saw the convo you had with him saying what you were doing was 100% legit and he laughed at you and told you he was going to prove you wrong guess he was right ........
    And I wouldn't be surprised that you still do it and are just a lot more careful
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Shadow Titanium

dun dun dun dun dun!

Here comes all the alz buyer supporters

I support alz buying as long as its thru Ests cash shop
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Titanium
    dun dun dun dun dun!

Here comes all the alz buyer supporters
    Here comes fear mongering from a full retard.

Too mentally challenge to tell the difference between alz buyers and hackers? We got an easy solution! Go FULL RETARD and call the other person an alz buyer supporter. EVERYONE JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON AND GET RETARDED!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    I support alz buying as long as its thru Ests cash shop
    but but but we can only buy vouchers ecoins and potions through cash shop. No alz

Here comes fear mongering from a full retard.

Too mentally challenge to tell the difference between alz buyers and hackers? We got an easy solution! Go FULL RETARD and call the other person an alz buyer supporter. EVERYONE JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON AND GET RETARDED!
    You have seen his other posts I dont think he ever leaves that state .....
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

but but but we can only buy vouchers ecoins and potions through cash shop. No alz
    Man you are stupid you can buy the potions for alz ......
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast