Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Account blocked for no reason. GG GM's .

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by jisook View Post
    It is very sad, I played sine 2009 and I decided to hack all of a sudden in mid 2013, which s badly.
    As much as I want to play cabal and come back, I lost my gear and what I had was really special and I feel like its not even worth it anymore. Spent so much so USD even after I got banned for the new character and kind of regretting it so much.
    Its not fun starting from bottom up.

I don't know how you guys can come back to this game and start over.
    Too much for me after getting banned twice.

So brave, goodluck and thanks.
    it's pretty much your fault tho, you hacked and didnt delete correctly, if GM would unbanned every player who claims they got "banned for no reason" it would be 80% of the ppl.
    Gm dont ban people for no reason

You admitted hacking on cabal... therefore anything you say cannot be trusted.. yeah we make mistakes but that one is like... a pretty far mistake lol, especially if you expect any support from the game you screwed over by using illegal software.. zzzzzz
    why would you expect help? you should move on. I'm pretty sure illegal and offensive hacking goes hand in hand with lying and stealing..
    Last edited by Lord Kronius; 08-21-2013 at 08:14 AM. Reason: wanted to add more =]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Edit: I've come to learn through other players that the population of hackers in cabal now outweighs the non-hackers, which is very sad.

Thought that was common knowledge since the merge with Global ?

They will not show proof because it might reveal how you got caught
    And you can use that to do it again and try not to get caught

How do you know that char you bought was not hacking before you purchased it ? Even though it's been xfered they will ban it

I doubt you stopped hacking once a cheat always a cheat
    You get what you deserve
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

And being the prog was still installed on your comp shows motive and proof you were still planning on using it
    Thanks for playing
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    it's pretty much your fault tho, you hacked and didnt delete correctly, if GM would unbanned every player who claims they got "banned for no reason" it would be 80% of the ppl.
    Gm dont ban people for no reason
    hush apoc boy :3

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    You admitted hacking on cabal... therefore anything you say cannot be trusted.. yeah we make mistakes but that one is like... a pretty far mistake lol, especially if you expect any support from the game you screwed over by using illegal software.. zzzzzz
    why would you expect help? you should move on. I'm pretty sure illegal and offensive hacking goes hand in hand with lying and stealing..
    So anybody who ever installed a third party program for whatever the reason may be are now considered liars and thieves? I'm sure over 50% of the people who play pc games have tryed it at one point in some way on some game, i don't think its right of you to be saying that just because somebody downloaded a third party program that you can categorize them with people who lie and steal.

^
    bingo!
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    lol cant be trusted?

I admit I hacked, and I think that takes a lot for someone to admit they hacked a game.
    lol I don't really care what people have to say cus like again, I know the truth inside me and I know whats right, I don't need other people telling me wether I didn't hack or hacked.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    They will not show proof because it might reveal how you got caught
    And you can use that to do it again and try not to get caught

How do you know that char you bought was not hacking before you purchased it ? Even though it's been xfered they will ban it

I doubt you stopped hacking once a cheat always a cheat
    You get what you deserve
    Lol please, I wish you can go onto my computer and check whens the last time I even opened the hack,
    im not confident about myself, there is no reason to lie so why lie?
    and that account was an old friend of mine and he hasn't played for like 4+ months, and he didn't use his fa much and so hence why he gave me his fa and I did the transfer with him.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast