Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 97

Thread: Account blocked for no reason. GG GM's .

  1. #1
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    44

    Account blocked for no reason. GG GM's .

    Hi to everyone who plays cabal and reads the forum.
    Please take time and read what I have to say today about Cabal NA.

    To clear this up, I know your going to say "who cares, its cabal, get over it" and such but if you feel that way, then please don't even bother to read what I have to say and leave such comments.

    First off, I will admit that I have hacked on cabal and I have learned my lesson and got
    the consequences. I have got banned and so I learned to not hack on my new account.
    My friend gave me his FA and I played that for a couple of days after being hacked.
    And by "gave" , I bought USD to afford for transfer to my new account and so I wasn't using his
    account or anything, I don't know his information.
    And not even after a week of playing this FA and and being banned on my main account,
    this FA gets banned for no reason. I have admit, I have hacked on my main, but
    I think I know better then to not hack on my new account.
    I sent in a ticket regarding this issue and they have told me I was using third party user system, and
    I requested evidence from them, any pictures, or something to prove that I was acutally hack, which in reality I was not.
    After 3 tickets of requesting some evidence, GM Lorkan has closed my ticket and says it was a duplicate from the 2nd ticket.

    Also considering I have played cabal for some years, this is pretty sad.
    I get banned for no reason and I don't get any evidence.
    Good going, and have fun blocking more people and losing some cabal population.
    If anyone doesn't believe me, I can also attach pictures upon request.
    This is way to depressing and this situation is like :
    "I haven't done anything wrong but people are blaming me for doing something bad but deep inside, I know I'm innocent but there still blaming me"

    And again I will say this again, for this people who will leave comments such as "get over it, stop being a whinny baby", please don't even bother to leave comments, because I know what im posting and I know im being a whinny baby.

    Thank you for who ever took their time to read this, and for you wondering if I have a life posting this, yes I have a life and I like my life.

    I just wanted to share my sad experience of cabal and the GM's.

    Goodluck to any continuous cabal players.

  2. #2
    Let's pretend you're telling the truth about not hacking on the new account. I'm going to ask you 1 or 2 questions.

    Have you removed whatever you used to hack on cabal?

    Were you the programmer of the third party software, or did you get it from the internet? The reason I ask this is : if you're getting a hacking software from an exterior source, what guarantees you that this very same source did not add a little something else inside of this software which you were unaware of and that implemented itself somewhere else in your computer and could possibly gather information about your account, etc.

    Have you crashed recently and got the message asking you if you wanted to send an anonymous report to ESTsoft and clicked yes? I'm kind of sceptical about this whole anonymous thing. but hey. what do I know.



    Doesn't matter anyways, there are other games out there =)

  3. #3
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    Let's pretend you're telling the truth about not hacking on the new account. I'm going to ask you 1 or 2 questions.

    Have you removed whatever you used to hack on cabal?

    Were you the programmer of the third party software, or did you get it from the internet? The reason I ask this is : if you're getting a hacking software from an exterior source, what guarantees you that this very same source did not add a little something else inside of this software which you were unaware of and that implemented itself somewhere else in your computer and could possibly gather information about your account, etc.

    Have you crashed recently and got the message asking you if you wanted to send an anonymous report to ESTsoft and clicked yes? I'm kind of sceptical about this whole anonymous thing. but hey. what do I know.



    Doesn't matter anyways, there are other games out there =)
    Lol I don't do programming, so I got it from the internet and also there is no reason to lie, I learned there is nothing good into lying, you may not believe me or other ppl might not believe me but I know inside my head that's its the truth.

    And considering what you said, I think because the hack was on the computer , it did something with cabal, even though I didn't open the cabal hack.

    This is just messed up and cruel, GM's don't even give evidence and keep closing my ticket.
    Honestly I also tried so many games out there, I always end up coming back to cabal and this just kinda made me cry and not want to play anymore, and im just stuck here being bored as hell now.

    And I haven't got a message saying I want to send an anonymous report to ESTsoft, and I wouldn't do that kind of stuff anyways in the first place.

    And considering the amount of people I know who hacks cabal and some of them are perfecltly fine, kind of pisses me off but just cus that pisses me off I wont snitch on them.

    But I really appreciate you taking your time and reading this and leaving a comment, means a lot that not every NA players can be douche bags.

  4. #4
    So after stop hacking, did u or did u not make a clean installation? Cuz some sort of information probly could still have saved on your computer earlier.

  5. #5
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubik View Post
    So after stop hacking, did u or did u not make a clean installation? Cuz some sort of information probly could still have saved on your computer earlier.
    Did not make a clean installation.
    Probly why I got banned.
    Pretty depressing when your innocent.

    I guess its my fault , except GM's come out to harsh without any evidence.
    Sorry if it seems that Im making a big deal on the whole no evidence thing.

    And thank you for taking your time and reading this.

  6. #6
    Drei Valdoroth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Guild: Seireitei
    Posts
    3,798
    I suppose it could have been because of not doing a re-clean install. It is interesting that they'd ban the new account so suddenly without a good evidence. However, unfortunately for us players, is that the GM's reserve the right to ban us for whatever reason they deem fit and not have to tell us why. It'd just be courteous to know though. If you read up the ToS you'll be amazed at how little rights we players have and how easily they could ban almost every single player. Note: (The ToS location is STILL labeled wrong on the website because they're horribly slow at fixing errors like that despite me having mentioned it to them personally multiple times on facebook or HD tickets)

    I had a similar issue with the tickets and gave the GM a full list of all my installed programs, and background programs to attempt to prove I never used "illegal 3rd party programs", but it wasn't even looked at, or if so, was not for very long and dismissed). Note: These next 2 sentences are really not necessary. I used the base Logitech Gaming Software designed for my G510 keyboard (it's also for the G19 and G15) which isn't an illegal program in of itself (though the response for ban stated says so instead of the real reason of macro-auto usage). Simply how I was using it that was off-limits to the game rules due to it's "unfair advantage" to be able to farm dungeon entries easier (never found any gears).

    Edit: I've come to learn through other players that the population of hackers in cabal now outweighs the non-hackers, which is very sad.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 08-20-2013 at 10:53 PM.

    This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: valdorothkai@gmail.com

  7. #7
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    I suppose it could have been because of not doing a re-clean install. It is interesting that they'd ban the new account so suddenly without a good evidence. However, unfortunately for us players, is that the GM's reserve the right to ban us for whatever reason they deem fit and not have to tell us why. It'd just be courteous to know though. If you read up the ToS you'll be amazed at how little rights we players have and how easily they could ban almost every single player. Note: (The ToS location is STILL labeled wrong on the website because they're horribly slow at fixing errors like that despite me having mentioned it to them personally multiple times on facebook or HD tickets)

    I had a similar issue with the tickets and gave the GM a full list of all my installed programs, and background programs to attempt to prove I never used "illegal 3rd party programs", but it wasn't even looked at, or if so, was not for very long and dismissed). Note: These next 2 sentences are really not necessary. I used the base Logitech Gaming Software designed for my G510 keyboard (it's also for the G19 and G15) which isn't an illegal program in of itself (though the response for ban stated says so instead of the real reason of macro-auto usage). Simply how I was using it that was off-limits to the game rules due to it's "unfair advantage" to be able to farm dungeon entries easier (never found any gears).

    Edit: I've come to learn through other players that the population of hackers in cabal now outweighs the non-hackers, which is very sad.

    It is very sad, I played sine 2009 and I decided to hack all of a sudden in mid 2013, which s badly.
    As much as I want to play cabal and come back, I lost my gear and what I had was really special and I feel like its not even worth it anymore. Spent so much so USD even after I got banned for the new character and kind of regretting it so much.
    Its not fun starting from bottom up.

    I don't know how you guys can come back to this game and start over.
    Too much for me after getting banned twice.

    So brave, goodluck and thanks.

  8. #8
    Forcium
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,128
    shady stuff

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Tempesta Rosa
    Posts
    99
    Probably the program u used for hacking. If u havent u remove it yet then GMs will keep on thinkin ur using hacks
    Same goes to me. Bought an account which is really cheap and didnt know that acc. Has hacking issues.
    Well it cant be helped.. Just move on and play different games
    Last edited by Flaye; 08-21-2013 at 12:47 AM.

  10. #10
    They don't F u over for no reason !
    U must do something wrong !

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •