Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Account blocked for no reason. GG GM's .

Quote Originally Posted by jisook View Post
    Lol im sorry but hacked and hack are way two complete different, have you gone to high school and learned your English ?

Sorry but hacked is past tense and I have hacked, not recently hack.

I don't think you would have the right to say that I still currently hack unless you found some real evidence.

Ridicous considering the fact that you know whats the truth except people wont believe you.
    I hope when you get into a situation like this, just goodluck, and don't tell me you wont cus you wont know what life will throw you, and you have plenty of years to live on, and one day, there will be a situation like this. and all ill say is goodluck.
    Honestly past tense hardly matters to most people. I used a macro in the past, but it doesn't matter now because my account will still be banned even if I never use them again like I did to get it banned (even if it's less severe a crime than alz buyers who only get a 7 day ban which is very highly unfair to other players as well as stealing from estsoft)

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    Lol im sorry but hacked and hack are way two complete different, have you gone to high school and learned your English ?

Sorry but hacked is past tense and I have hacked, not recently hack.

I don't think you would have the right to say that I still currently hack unless you found some real evidence.

Ridicous considering the fact that you know whats the truth except people wont believe you.
    I hope when you get into a situation like this, just goodluck, and don't tell me you wont cus you wont know what life will throw you, and you have plenty of years to live on, and one day, there will be a situation like this. and all ill say is goodluck.
    I have any right to say what I want to say. I can even say you pee in your pants and you still can't do anything about what I say. just like I can't control that you are sharing your experience on the forum. No I haven't gone to high school and learned my English but i'm still smart enough to not hack

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by awakening View Post
    I have any right to say what I want to say. I can even say you pee in your pants and you still can't do anything about what I say. just like I can't control that you are sharing your experience on the forum. No I haven't gone to high school and learned my English but i'm still smart enough to not hack
    lol so ur saying only dumb ppl hack ? isn't that a little rude to others.

go ahead tell everyone I pee in my pants or I pooped in my pants lmaooo.

u never know what ppl can do, ofc im not dumb enough to come to where you are and do some crazy sht.

Lol its called being lazy and not removing it, have you heard of someone being lazy ?
    Yeah I used it on my first account but I never used it on my 2nd account, so even without using it on my 2nd account, I get banned automatically ?
    That makes no complete sense, please explain to me.
    If your data says other wise, why don't you just show us or are you too afraid and take other peoples word for it and hide behind it, such as how you guys have the "right" to not show us and ban us for whenever you want.
    They cannot show proof it breaks there guidlines and from what he said in that message you are full if you hacked with the 2nd
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    They cannot show proof it breaks there guidlines and from what he said in that message you are full if you hacked with the 2nd

I am full ? Sorry I don't get it.

Lol I guess it doesn't matter how much I tell ppl, words wont get to them.

And I didn't hack, if I did, I'll go to hell for it. That's how confident I am. You probly don't care if I just said that or not, but I just had too.

Sht, i'll even go around do embarrsing things or anything if I did hack on the 2nd. which I didn't.

Shadow Titanium
    lol so ur saying only dumb ppl hack ? isn't that a little rude to others.

go ahead tell everyone I pee in my pants or I pooped in my pants lmaooo.

u never know what ppl can do, ofc im not dumb enough to come to where you are and do some crazy sht.
    Yes you're dumb for hacking. I don't really care if i'm rude to hackers or not lol

I only said peed I didn't say poop but cool

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by awakening View Post
    Yes you're dumb for hacking. I don't really care if i'm rude to hackers or not lol

I only said peed I didn't say poop but cool

peed or pooped, you could of said anything. it was an example and it doesn't have to be exact.

lol for all you could know, one of your friends could of hacked , and your calling them dumb too, unless you don't really give a crap for your friends, and don't tell me your so confident about how your friends would never hack.

more than over 50% of gamers are bound to hack once in there life time, and your just telling them that more than 50% of them are dumb, including people who you met in ur life or are really close with could of hacked. GG.

Well Jisook, it hurts but u gotta admit the facts that it was your fault. You can't blame GMs for doing their job. You logged into that FA with suspicious data which is related to third party prog. So nothing you can do but deal with it and move on.
    Last edited by Rubik; 08-21-2013 at 09:08 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    peed or pooped, you could of said anything. it was an example and it doesn't have to be exact.

lol for all you could know, one of your friends could of hacked , and your calling them dumb too, unless you don't really give a crap for your friends, and don't tell me your so confident about how your friends would never hack.

more than over 50% of gamers are bound to hack once in there life time, and your just telling them that more than 50% of them are dumb, including people who you met in ur life or are really close with could of hacked. GG.
    I don't really give a crap about my friends ingame. and yes if they decide to hack than that makes their decision dumb. even my friends in real life. if they do something stupid and dumb than ofc I will call them dumb and stupid. I wouldn't be a good friend if I lie to them and say "you're not dumb for hacking, keep doing it". Maybe if you had a good friend like me who told you ahead of time that you are an idiot and need to remove that program than you wouldn't be crying on the forum.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubik View Post
    Well Jisook, it hurts but u gotta admit the facts that it was your fault. You can't blame GMs for doing their job. You logged into that FA with suppicious data which is related to third party prog. So nothing you can do but deal with it and move on.

Lol I love how everyone is saying move on.

If you read the comments up, I did state that I did move on.

And yes suspious data from not even opening the hack, thats why im saying GG GM's.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast