Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Account blocked for no reason. GG GM's .

Quote Originally Posted by jisook View Post
    Lol I love how everyone is saying move on.

If you read the comments up, I did state that I did move on.

And yes suspious data from not even opening the hack, thats why im saying GG GM's.
    If you already moved on, why do you feel the need to continuously justify yourself?

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    If you already moved on, why do you feel the need to continuously justify yourself?

cus I feel its kinda dumb ppl wont believe me or keep saying I hack or such things.

I quit cabal and I moved on and I got nothing better to do than read this thread I made and reply back.
    probly dun needa know this but yup im grounded and I got nothing to do except sit around, watch drama, look for another game and read this.
    #nolife , jk f that I have a life xD. just cant do much atm.

Lol I love how everyone is saying move on.

If you read the comments up, I did state that I did move on.

And yes suspious data from not even opening the hack, thats why im saying GG GM's.
    Well, this is likely your reasoning for being banned:

2.4.3 The Company has the right to obtain, without notification to you, information from your computer, software, and parts or portions thereof, including, without limitation, your computer's random access memory, video card, central processing unit, hard drive(s) and any other storage devices to assist our efforts in policing users who may develop and/or use "hacks" and/or "cheats" to gain advantage over other users. The information obtained in this Section will only be used for the purpose of identifying persons or entities not in compliance or believed by the Company to not be in compliance with this Agreement and any and all other Company rules, policies, notices and/or agreements.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Well, this is likely your reasoning for being banned:

fk the law lol.

it doesn't really matter but thanks I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    ^
    bingo!
    huh? o.o

To clear up any misunderstandings i wasn't siding nor defending them, i was just arguing grouping people who downloaded a third party program with liars and thieves. Because i think they are completely different things that is all, but then again i guess that would depend on what they were doing with the program lol.

Banned
    once a hacker always a hacker good job gm getting rid of trash in game

fk the law lol.

You just like digging yourself deeper, don't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

fk the law lol.

cus I feel its kinda dumb ppl wont believe me or keep saying I hack or such things.

I quit cabal and I moved on and I got nothing better to do than read this thread I made and reply back.
    probly dun needa know this but yup im grounded and I got nothing to do except sit around, watch drama, look for another game and read this.
    #nolife , jk f that I have a life xD. just cant do much atm.
    I don't get it. He cares so much that people believe he's not a lawbreaker tho.

Get over it. Nobody cares about you anyways they just like seeing stupid people throw hissy fits, however yours has gone on far too long to be funny anymore.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Shadow Titanium
    Not sure if someone said this before but whether you hacked or not on your 2nd acct we dnt know but the fact you kept the program on your computer is prob the red flag especially since you were caught hacking before.

Wish you all the luck.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast