Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Account blocked for no reason. GG GM's .

Years ago, that happened to me too. Just send a ticket about your issue and tell them to reinvestigate your case. (And I got unblocked)
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

Quote Originally Posted by xYxPlasmaxYx View Post
    Huh?
    I just agree with that bold statement. That's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by xYxPlasmaxYx View Post
    So anybody who ever installed a third party program for whatever the reason may be are now considered liars and thieves? I'm sure over 50% of the people who play pc games have tryed it at one point in some way on some game, i don't think its right of you to be saying that just because somebody downloaded a third party program that you can categorize them with people who lie and steal.

I just hope they didn't ban this person because he got caught using a 3rd party program before (therefore he has no right to play again). I know some players who cheated before on their first accounts, got banned, and now have their second accounts and are still playing. It's like not fair
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

If I remember correctly, if the character you transferred to your account was used for hacking by the previous owner, then the new account will get banned. Maybe you need to talk to your friend you got the FA from.

Quote Originally Posted by slayermoon View Post
    If I remember correctly, if the character you transferred to your account was used for hacking by the previous owner, then the new account will get banned. Maybe you need to talk to your friend you got the FA from.
    They already mentioned that their friend was inactive for 4 months and supposedly came back just to pass it on to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    If I have to pick between believing one of two people:

one: some random hacker
    two: a GM

ill believe the GM
    Sometimes GM can be wrong. Remember my case, at first place, 3 GMs accused me involving with ring of fraudulent accounts, all my tickets were closed then. After posting on forum, GM Snow took a look on my case and she said its not about dirty vouchers but I accquired a large amount of alz which seemed to be an alz seller/buyer. Actually, I just did middleman job. A lot of players want to buy noob accounts (below 1b) without transfer, they just need to change owner email. I was asked to keep alz from buyer then gave them to seller after both confirmed the deal. The thing is ppl always ask me to open a shop and put on a trashy item to get alz from buyer then buy a trashy one from seller.

However, its hard for GM to believe it, i shoulda capture a video the whole process. I paid for my careless my FA which i spent months to get on 190 and 20b item worth. Its pretty much same as u Jisook if you are telling the truth. I can't blame GM because it was my fault. Im just sad when some ppl did the same thing but only got blocked for 7 days or 14 days but me, a perm block.

And never ever say they ban for no reason, thers' s always a reason
    Last edited by Teppi; 08-23-2013 at 07:02 AM.

I ain't got banned wekeke
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

He got banned because he was already caught hacking once before and they still found the programs on him.

Once you get caught, your privileges get reduced.. One privilege is called "being trusted".

And hacking is cheating... am I right? Against the game you "like to play"?? The gm's work to update the game and help people. you screwed them by hacking their stuff. Now they're supposed to help you out? v_V

And cheating doesn't go hand in hand with lying? or Stealing?? I believe anything that is mischievous like that, deserves good punishment. obviously you don't understand morals and maybe need to be taught some?

Give a good reason why you should be trusted ??? and a better one for why you won't just move on? x]

You gave them a reason not to trust you. Congrats.. carry on with your invalid arguments lol Why play a game that you hacked on.. and still have hacking programs on your computer... logic is lost.
    Last edited by Lord Kronius; 08-23-2013 at 07:46 AM. Reason: added more..

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    You gave them a reason not to trust you. Congrats.. carry on with your invalid arguments lol Why play a game that you hacked on.. and still have hacking programs on your computer... logic is lost.
    1 because he still used it
    2 he is stupid
    3 the tears bring me joy
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    I just agree with that bold statement. That's all.

I just hope they didn't ban this person because he got caught using a 3rd party program before (therefore he has no right to play again). I know some players who cheated before on their first accounts, got banned, and now have their second accounts and are still playing. It's like not fair
    Yeah lol i just don't think people understand that "third party programs" can also be considered botting/maybe macroing? but the word can be used in a lot of situations and you don't know what she was using it for so i think calling it "lying and stealing" isn't really correct.. plus there are like you said a lot of people who started over on a new account because they really like to play and learned there lesson the first time they got banned for it. All in all we wont really know if she was actually using the program again or if because of whatever reason she didn't uninstall it and got banned just for having it on the computer. Nothing we can do but leave that up to the gm's

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast