Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: what is AXP

what is AXP

I'm a level 105 blader and I was wonder what the heck is AXP I probably don't have to worry about it right now but I'm just curious at the moment

AXP is Ability Experience Points.

Units you gain are called AXP (equivalent to EXP)

Once your bar is full you gain 1 AP (equivalent to Level)

You don't start gaining AP until level 120. It's used for learning and leveling up Runes. There isn't any limit on how much AP you can gain, but it gets harder as you level up more, so don't waste it on bad runes. Save your AP for good runes.

The limit you can hold at once is 700 AP, and anything after that is a waste. So if you hit the 700 mark, get a rune to use it on. You can just use a little bit at a time to keep it hovering in the 600s- (just so you're not at the 700 cap) so when you get a good rune you'll still have enough AP to learn it and level it up quick.

Runes are those things on the right side of the screen (Press U). You can hold 16 total, but again, there are way more than 16 that exist, so don't bother learning the useless ones.

Last edited by Peaches; 08-21-2013 at 04:38 AM.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Peaches has stated it very well. The only thing I can add is when leveling a rune it also requires UCs and FCs dependent on the rune as to which one and how many you will use along with the AXP.

UC = Upgrade Core
    FC = Force Core

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

I've heard this but was never in a small guild to be able to see for myself, but doesn't AP also increase guild score?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Yes it does. Every time a member gains 1 AP, guild score goes up by 1.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

1 AP = 10,000,000 (10m) AXP.
    1 GP (guild point) = 1 AP

There are many additional ways to gain AXP aside from just experience on mobs. Once you reach lvl 120 you start gaining it naturally at a % of your exp according to your level. Higher levels gain more axp per exp (for example lvl 190 get 100% axp to the exp they gain, while 120 might only get 50%). The Mission Battles also reward you AXP in a good dosage. Soul Cubes from exchanging DP can give anywhere from 3m to 600m AXP. Mission War also gives axp according to your score (100k axp each point for 1-150, and 200k each point for 151+)

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]