Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gameguard Needs to go Poll

don't see why anyone wouldn't say yes. gameguard is the biggest trash i've ever seen. our best hope is probably if the steam greenlight goes through the developers may create a new security protocol

The issue is not gamegaurd the issue is people are bypassing it and still running the game don't really matter what they change it too it will still be bypassed not every version of cabal runs GG and tjwyball have the same issue ...... Val and his useless threads trying to feel important just wow
    Last edited by whitetrash; 08-22-2013 at 11:16 AM.
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Yessssss!

Quote Originally Posted by brusky View Post
    Not to stop the yesssage but wouldn't saying no make someone a suspect? Btw Yes pls yes.
    I vote NO

Now what teddy poo

Sig by LunaKiara*

How difficult is it to replace it with a new security program? o.o
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    How difficult is it to replace it with a new security program? o.o
    Depends on information that, if public, would make hacking trivial.

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    The issue is not gamegaurd the issue is people are bypassing it and still running the game don't really matter what they change it too it will still be bypassed not every version of cabal runs GG and tjwyball have the same issue ...... Val and his useless threads trying to feel important just wow
    The issue is many reasons. It does include the ease of players bypassing it, and also the fact that it can detect it's own self as a 3rd-party program (I've had it happen a few times), or I leave cabal on to load up a different game that has it's own security, gameguard will block that one's so it ends up closing your other game before it even starts. As for your second half statement, I have no idea where you came up with that theory or actually think that's the purpose of my thread. I barely play anymore as it is. I know that in America it's all me me me philosophy, but there are some people out there that care about more than themselves. And I know for a fact that both the EU and KO versions use gameguard.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Cabal has tried a few different protection systems and seems to have settled on Gg for some reason what that is is unknown but what is known is not one of the others did any better there has always been tons of bots
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Exchanging the current game security for another one will not stop the botting or hacking. It will hinder them temperarily only. You all know this to be true. So since GG has been with cabal so long and has been continueously upgraded along the way and (I say this with a bit of sarcasm) somewhat improved it should be kept. In other words better the devil you know than the devil you don't...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Yes. So I can download Cabal back again
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast