Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bruce's Blader Guide

Titanium
    Jam, wait until I slot my suit and boots

Forcium
    #loveblsinmb

Titanium
    This guide is officially outdated as of this point (11:50 PM PST 1-14-2015).

Updates to be made:

-BM3, synergies, and optimum combination.
    -More in depth explanation of str vs dex build.
    -Gear focus that players should be aiming towards.

Titanium
    Update 6/28/2015 @ 4AM PST

Added: BM3 Section

Still have minor changes to do so that they are more up to date with Transcendence update.

all good.

I was hoping for a discussion on resist aspects; it's the paradigm shift in cabal - from dmg build to resist build. Everyone it seems is going defensive with this op stat to the point of imba. And it didn't help the BL class in particular that they removed critical rates from their skills making them a cri-challenged class Vis-a-vis with opponents' resist, BLs are practically reduced to the time when even a rol+2 was still a luxury and rol+3 a rarity.
    Last edited by Andrea; 07-15-2015 at 04:03 PM.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    all good.

I was hoping for a discussion on resist aspects; it's the paradigm shift in cabal - from dmg build to resist build. Everyone it seems is going defensive with this op stat to the point of imba. And it didn't help the BL class in particular that they removed critical rates from their skills making them a cri-challenged class Vis-a-vis with opponents' resist, BLs are practically reduced to the time when even a rol+2 was still a luxury and rol+3 a rarity.
    You make a very good point. I've taken note of this will try to fit in some sort of Mission War/ PvP aspect in my guide. Thanks for the feedback.

Titanium
    ***Update 11/4/2015

Added Content to Gear Chapter --- Goes over Tier 0 Equipment (Acceptable End-Game Gear).
    I do plan on slowly adding lower tiers equipment sections for those players looking for some sort of progression of what gear would be average, less costly, but still acceptable.

Also in response to Andrea's remark from before, I will be adding a discussion section in the Gear chapter of my guide where I will go over the current pvp meta and why I picked out the gears I believe are best suited for BLs to be a competitive class when fighting the crit lucky Force classes.

Added Runes Chapter to Guide --- I will be uploaded images of the various runes and blended runes you might wanna go for as a BL.

Feel Free to Suggest anything else I should go over in my guide and I'll be happy to work on it.

Titanium
    Update: 11/7/2016

Optimum BM3 Synergies have been reevaluated and updated.

I understand I have A LOT to update in this guide, but I've been pretty busy :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12