Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Buffs

RedOsmium

Buffs

Increase the number of buffs we can have on at once, maybe?
    bad or good idea?

bad for wizards. hax class!
    x]

I think I'd like if they would add more passive ones and you have to pick what you want depending on your play style (i.e: not enough slots to have them all)

More buffs at this piont in the game would help close the gap for some players but also increase the gab for others. So some will say good idea and others will say bad idea. I would ask that they increase the number of slots so players can buy and add more skills to there list. As for what my opinion is on the topic, good idea...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

I think erry class needs to do what FB's doing and have their buff effects changed depending on 1 of 3 conditions. FA already has a thrusting arrow buff. Make it (or eagle eye) castable instead of passive, and throw in 2 more similar ones to choose from, fire/ice/lightning blade-esque style.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    I think erry class needs to do what FB's doing and have their buff effects changed depending on 1 of 3 conditions. FA already has a thrusting arrow buff. Make it (or eagle eye) castable instead of passive, and throw in 2 more similar ones to choose from, fire/ice/lightning blade-esque style.

Yes... because as useful as knock back can be in pvp, sometimes you just don't want to destroy that group of mobs you just gathered...

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    Yes... because as useful as knock back can be in pvp, sometimes you just don't want to destroy that group of mobs you just gathered...
    Don't have to. Stun those bishes or knock them against a wall. Easy.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    More buffs at this piont in the game would help close the gap for some players but also increase the gab for others. So some will say good idea and others will say bad idea. I would ask that they increase the number of slots so players can buy and add more skills to there list. As for what my opinion is on the topic, good idea...
    well i liek the idea ofbuy and add more skills but that would also be unfair, buying slots, if they're expensive only rich people would be able 2 buy them, maybe instead 190 rank up and add more buffs slots since we hit the max lvl

Give me more skill points. Not buff slots :P

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Give me more skill points. Not buff slots :P
    agreeeeeeeeed