Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: What's going on with accounts ???

Thumbs down What's going on with accounts ???

Ok, so I took summer off and came back to play...

Login: Inactive account, please visite the website to re-activate account! Error message.

Could someone explain to me why in the flying fak I have an inactive account error and can't log when I barely been away for 4 months ?
    Countless of games I have on my pc from YEARS ago, I can still relog without issues what so ever.

Very disappointed with the way I'm being treated when I've been here since beta and paid their lunch over and over again

RedOsmium
    3months of no log in and ur account gets blocked , send a ticket and they will unblock it...
    easy.....

Like I've stated before, other games hold loyalty to they're clients and don't make em' go on with this charade!
    Once you make an account, it should remain your account and not go in some dormant realm of forgotten players.

....just saying.

I didn't even send in a ticket... just reverified my email address... Why so mad about something so simple? There are a lot of reasons why keeping your active account table small is good, enough of which should be obvious enough that I don't need to hash them out.

Just reactivate your account and play the damn game.

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    I didn't even send in a ticket... just reverified my email address... Why so mad about something so simple? There are a lot of reasons why keeping your active account table small is good, enough of which should be obvious enough that I don't need to hash them out.

Just reactivate your account and play the damn game.

"Slaps head" !!!!

I'M TRYING TO REACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT D'uhhhhhh! ( go read before commenting)
    It's NOT letting me ! Simply not receiving the email to reactivate it with!

I would love to play the darn thing upside down, sideways, with my eyes closed, drunk, what ever. It's soooo frustrating to be in this standstill waiting and waiting.

Did you check all of your inboxes? Maybe instead of using four exclamation marks, all caps, and insults, which I doubt will help anything, you could (for instance) send in a help desk.

Also, I went back and reread both of your posts -- in neither did you mention that you took any steps to attempt to reactivate your account. You merely complained about the fact that your account was inactive. Congrats, you have complained, let's see how many people care about your sob story about needing to (gasp) click on a link in an email.

How long has this been going on? I am pretty sure I took over 3 months of break before without any trouble logging in. This something new?
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

xD