Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: IDEA: Account Binding Seals =o

IDEA: Account Binding Seals =o

Back in Elsword there are seals for Items that are account binding. Maybe If that were Introduced here. Where u can only seal the Said Item (I.E. 7/40 Helm) 5 Times. Each time u use Account Binding Seal it takes off one sealing possibility. So in this case after u seal said item once it goes to 4 seals left. When all are diminished then u can not seal it ever again with the Account Binding Seal.

I'm Proposing this because at times u want to buy items from Global's who don't Know Engrish(LOL) and it takes forever to find a translator/Middleman and some got trust issues. This would ease the process and Allow fast and swift Player 2 player sales. this item could also be useful if u want to xfer something unto your account but all your character slots are lets say Booked. Instead of deleting a possible Valuable Character, u can proceed with this item instead.

THIS WOULD ALSO STOP OR LOWER ALL THE SCAMMING THAT HAPPENS TO PEOPLE WHO SOMETIMES HAVE NO COMMON SENSE OR JUST GET BETRAYED AT TIMES. I NEED TO BRAINSTORM SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THIS FOR CHARACTER XFERING.

May i hear your thoughts on this pls.

No

Banned
    I love elsword! Imma pew pew everyone wif my arrows lol.. Grand Archer FTW!

K back to topic..

I say Yes and No

Yes - because it'll minimise the cause of scamming which is good

No - because its gonna be another ecoin based item -.- .. And I just dont like it ;p

Though its a good idea that ur prefering for

Man.. i Work fast.. My Idea already being made <.< jk.. but yea i forgot those existed now in KR