Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Make spamming on megashout = Banable offense

Make spamming on megashout = Banable offense

Okay so I understand that people spend tons of cash on megashout which makes it very unlikely that they would provide us with a way to turn it off (sadly)

How about this for a compromise : Make it so that if someone spams the exact (or pretty darn close to exact) same megashout within a short period of time it can be reported as an offense causing them to be globally muted for 48 hours or something.

Why? Because I'm really tired of seeing all those crybabies going "ZOMG LYKE XUSERNAMEX TOTALLY SCAMMED ME HE'S SUCH A BAD PERSON" over and over and over again.

No kidding today I saw my chat and I just shook my head in disbelief.... 15 of the last 20 messages on my chat were that same person crying about getting scammed.

P.S. : good job on making sure everyone knows you're an idiot... just sayin'

Yeah, totally. I know who I'm gonna scam now, kakaka.

RedOsmium
    or maybe he is letting people know who the scammers are so they can be careful and not get scammed like him.

Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    or maybe he is letting people know who the scammers are so they can be careful and not get scammed like him.
    someone else replied through mega that this guy actually put his login infos in guild chat.

I have no sympathy for people that get scammed other than buying account bind items through char xfers. Then again, your fault for trusting a stranger

Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    I could understand this. However, saying it once, maybe twice is okay, but spamming it every five seconds 24/7 is a little excessive, IMO.

It used to be reportable and they would give temp bans to people who spammed chat not so sure anymore
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    It used to be reportable and they would give temp bans to people who spammed chat not so sure anymore
    Eh, no need to ban them really, just a mute that would stop them from using anything else than guild and party chat or something like that. Like lvl1 chars.

And when it's not about someone QQing they got scammed, it's about guild recruiting. Just as equally annoying