Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44

Thread: Cabal NA, please dont ever do this

  1. #21
    Osmium truely false's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In a Mentalward
    Posts
    532
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Just to clarify things.

    1. The "bail-out system" is a service provided by CABAL PH.
    2. CABAL PH is published by E-Games.

    I hope that limits the amount of "THANKS EST" post.
    This sounds like your saying the "bail-out system" will not happen her in NA-Global.
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 09-03-2013 at 04:56 PM.


    The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

  2. #22
    Lead Game Master [GM] Lorkan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    547
    Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    This sounds like your saying the "bail-out system" will not happen her in NA-Global.
    I didn't say such things. I was just making sure there was no confusion.

  3. #23
    Osmium brusky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    SomeWhere Ur Not
    Posts
    888
    oh lordy lordy lorkan.... i want you to lie to us and say everything will be ok pls.... say it isnt so

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    This sounds like your saying the "bail-out system" will not happen her in NA-Global.
    its not like it never happened in NA server tho.remember back in the day "some" ppl got banned and 1 month later got their chars back.and ppl getting unbanned cuz their ecoins history is BIG.just cuz of that fact...

  5. #25
    Lead Game Master [GM] Lorkan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    547
    Quote Originally Posted by RafaxSae View Post
    its not like it never happened in NA server tho.remember back in the day "some" ppl got banned and 1 month later got their chars back.and ppl getting unbanned cuz their ecoins history is BIG.just cuz of that fact...
    Do you happen to have any proof regarding this claim?

    Because if you don't, I'm removing your post.

    Starting today, any "exaggerated" claims about EST will be removed if you are unable to provide proof.

  6. #26
    Forcium
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,128
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Do you happen to have any proof regarding this claim?

    Because if you don't, I'm removing your post.

    Starting today, any "exaggerated" claims about EST will be removed if you are unable to provide proof.
    lol hes just talkin about the transfer loophole bug from ogp to est where people could transfer over banned accounts. no big deal

  7. #27
    Lead Game Master [GM] Lorkan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    547
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    lol hes just talkin about the transfer loophole bug from ogp to est where people could transfer over banned accounts. no big deal
    That's not the same as the issue where people pay or having an amazing eCoin history was the reason for them getting unblocked.

  8. #28
    Forcium
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,128
    yea im just saying

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Do you happen to have any proof regarding this claim?

    Because if you don't, I'm removing your post.

    Starting today, any "exaggerated" claims about EST will be removed if you are unable to provide proof.
    The guy posted on forum the ticket he sent to est that said this"I want my acc unbanned.look at my ecoin history... blah blah.."sandly I didn't take a ss of it and the thread was removed from forum.next day he sold everything and cashed out from cabal. But doesn't matter if there's proofa or not.every1 knows how good est is.

  10. #30
    Lead Game Master [GM] Lorkan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    547
    Quote Originally Posted by RafaxSae View Post
    The guy posted on forum the ticket he sent to est that said this"I want my acc unbanned.look at my ecoin history... blah blah.."sandly I didn't take a ss of it and the thread was removed from forum.next day he sold everything and cashed out from cabal. But doesn't matter if there's proofa or not.every1 knows how good est is.
    Yes it does matter. When you accuse a company of malicious practice, you need proof.

    You can't just waltz in here and leave your trash and when asked to clean it up, you say "High five bro, it's cool!"

    Find the proof or have your privilege to post revoked, again.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •