Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Cabal NA, please dont ever do this

Banned
    bail out system can have its benefits imo

its no secret the game population goes down - it'll spike up every time there's an update, but it fails to really hold the players down for too long. with the bail out system, there's no doubt we'll get a lot of bad apples, but we'll also get some people who genuinely love the game and would love a second chance for a clean playing. just gotta make sure once they are bailed out, they are closely monitored so you can zap them if they ever go awry ASAP.

i remember when OGP was hosting the game they banned chobo, and then chobo paid spoon couple bills and got back on to sell his gears. dont know of any malpractice of note for estsoft tho.

Quote Originally Posted by fusioncell View Post

its no secret the game population goes down - it'll spike up every time there's an update, but it fails to really hold the players down for too long. with the bail out system, there's no doubt we'll get a lot of bad apples, but we'll also get some people who genuinely love the game and would love a second chance for a clean playing. just gotta make sure once they are bailed out, they are closely monitored so you can zap them if they ever go awry ASAP.

i remember when OGP was hosting the game they banned chobo, and then chobo paid spoon couple bills and got back on to sell his gears. dont know of any malpractice of note for estsoft tho.
    Its corruption. Bad GM's will consider this if their salary su.cks.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Yes it does matter. When you accuse a company of malicious practice, you need proof.

You can't just waltz in here and leave your trash and when asked to clean it up, you say "High five bro, it's cool!"

Find the proof or have your privilege to post revoked, again.
    damn sounds like what all the hackers say "give me proof! you can't accuse me without proof!"
    Lorkan you been reading too much hacker threads!!! starting to sound like them

Quote Originally Posted by fusioncell View Post

whats the point of closely monitoring them if they can just pay 12 dollars to come back. nobody will play "cleanly" as you put it.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Banned
    was talking under the assumption that bail out only occurs once. of course no point in honest playing if bail out occurs multiple times like in ph.

Oooooh damn, 97% of Tang will come back! o_o

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

una duda no entiendo mucho... se podran recuperar las cuentas bloqueadas??? yo nunca use ese tipo de programas ilegales pero si la unica manera de recuperar mi cuenta es pagando no queda e otra, quisiera saber si eso sera o es posible y como es el procedimiento

a question not understand much ... you will be able to recover the frozen accounts??? I never use illegal programs such but if the only way to recover my account is paying and the other is not, I wonder if it will or if it is possible and how is the procedure?

Are there by chance that people have been falsely Banned in the past and if they can Provide substantial evidence, their case can be open again and be given a chance to attain their account back? NO PAYING UR WAY THROUGH IT.

Cause i've been framed in the past by a hacker and well lets just say after he even confessed right here on forum that he was going to try to get me again(and he did frame me again). I was banned again. I forcibly quit not even giving the HD the time of day. Is it possible to still ask for a Investigation EST? Because well the first time the account was banned it was under false claims and you guys didnt even consider investigating until i made a fuss bout it.

Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    Just to clarify things.

1. The "bail-out system" is a service provided by CABAL PH.
    2. CABAL PH is published by E-Games.

I hope that limits the amount of "THANKS EST" post.
    This sounds like your saying the "bail-out system" will not happen here in NA-Global.
    I didn't say such things. I was just making sure there was no confusion.
    Okay I get it now you where not saying one way or the other. You were just pointing out that E-Games is not the same as EST. Understood, Thank you GM Lorkan.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast