Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prem DX dungeons

Prem DX dungeons

I recently invested in 50 Premium Steamer Crazy's, i got 2 sig junk blades, and 4 pieces of shine/tera junk armor. i am confused because of the hundreds of Hard Dx dungeons i have ran i have rarely seen anything less than Forcy armor. when talking to a gm about this issue this is the responce i got.
    "Premium DX should have relatively better drops that DX Hard. We are unable to give you the specific drop list however we can tell you that Premium is better than DX Hard. "

this statement says that it should but i am not really sure it does. followed by i can tell you it is better. pretty sure those two sentences contradict each other.

So my question to the cabal community is have you found any forcy in Dx prem dungeons? even if it was just junk. or do we all think the gm's need to look back over their drop tables and make sure their claims and prices are where they are supposed to be?

How do the GM responses contradict each other?

Anyways, I've ran over 50~100 and I've gotten sig/terra/SG/Mystic crap as well...best drop I've gotten were 3 Chapter 31 books from the last chest of Steamer. I can't say the drops are any better compared to the hard difficulty but that's probably cause 50~100 isn't enough to statistically prove anything.

Banned
    Dude, entry permium = crap

ran 40 steamers....2 junk armor drops (1 sig/1 mystic) all other cores....so best drop so far has been parasitic berry from mob!

I think you have a point about the drops. I've run Premium DX dungeons and all I've ever dropped was cores. As far as running any amount be it 10 or 100 the odds should be that something better than cores or junk lvl99 gear should have dropped. After all these are supposed to be Premium dungeons which by its name means better drops.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Pretty sure the GMs meant to say relatively better "chances" of getting good drops, not better drops in general.

i have only had the chance to run 7 steamer hard's since posting this, but i have had 2 forcy junk items drop in those 7 runs, i would MUCH rather see forcy junk than tera/shine junk. if a dungeon drops forcy it is a higher lvl and better potential drop dungeon than something that drops tera/shine. this would be like buying a IC2 entrances from item shop and it only dropping shineguard/teragrace/mysic items, rather than the normal sig/forcium. a total rip off.

Some people get two SEH from SoD in a week, others run 500 of them and the best thing they see is a UCH. Drops are *random*, and your chances of getting a good item do not increase with the number of times you tap the RNG. That's a common mistake for people to make when they think about probability.

If the chance for something is .05%, trying it twice does not mean it's a .1% chance. Also, if something has a .05% chance, and you raise that to .055% ("better"), that is still a vanishingly small chance. I imagine drop chances in MMO's are even smaller than that, and have more factors.

I don't know what you guys expected from these dungeons.

well, i've ran a DX steamer crazy hard and the only forcy i've got was a 2slot clean. that's the only forcy i've seen drop. other then that, everything else just all cores XD

Bunch of ungrateful children. zz

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast