Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Players rigging the Auction House for cheaper prices

and suggested price as ToasterStrudel said, does NOT dictate what price YOU MUST sell your items at. take the beginning of events for example. like this sghh currently happening, vouchers yesterday were 125ish mil. today they are 145+mil. if you register one right now its going to suggest about 130m, yet you would lose out on 15m cause thats what people are willing to pay for them right now, ah is an interesting place, you have to watch it, see what events will effect what prices, or updates will do to prices.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer255 View Post
    whats the average of the past few days? i am not 100% sure on the time frame but i think its 1 to 2 weeks. so you could buy one at 210k but what about the person yesterday who went crazy and bought all uch up to 400k?
    The average price will always be low since there are soooooo many uch with different prices.

Why would someone list 45 uch at 10m each and another 114 uch at 1m each?......Because the algorithm that averages the value of AH items lowers the average price for everyone else,then all you have to do is sell a voucher for $10,buyout all the cheap cores,remove your overpriced cores,wait for the market to readjust,resell....*boom*....windfall profits.

It's a scam on the entire Cabal community.

DANG, i got you going in the wrong direction..... those people with redicouls priced items arent on there to sell. they are on there to save. its easier to store 45 uch in 1 ah spot than in your warehouse.

but no you couldnt do that, you might temp bump up the prices on uch, but there are so many found per day that people dont use that they try to quick sell leading to cheap prices. now there was a point in time where you actually could do that, but not any more not with uch, uchh, vouchers and other common items that people buy often.

btw averageing 45 uch at 10m + 114 uch at 1m + the 40 to 100 at 200k would lead to alot higher than 300k. i mean if you really wanna prove your self wrong, grab a calculator, print screen all pages of uch in ah and then average them out. i bet its alot higher than what the suggested price is.

Banned
    DANG, i got you going in the wrong direction..... those people with redicouls priced items arent on there to sell. they are on there to save. its easier to store 45 uch in 1 ah spot than in your warehouse.

but no you couldnt do that, you might temp bump up the prices on uch, but there are so many found per day that people dont use that they try to quick sell leading to cheap prices. now there was a point in time where you actually could do that, but not any more not with uch, uchh, vouchers and other common items that people buy often.
    Using AH for storage is a smoke screen...No one puts that much uch into AH with varied overpricing unless they know that 99% of the community will always underbid and add to the domino effect of driving prices down for personal gain.

believe what you want, i am done trying to help noobs like your self understand stuff that is beyond your grasps.

Banned
    believe what you want, i am done trying to help noobs like your self understand stuff that is beyond your grasps.
    Likely response from someone who is wrong.

Let's all put UCH up for 39b each for "personal gains."
    Might make him complain more about trivial things and get a petition signed to remove Auction House.

Banned
    yeah,exposing a scam on the entire Cabal community is so trivial...I'm sorry guise.
    Last edited by xvxURIZENxvx; 09-06-2013 at 09:51 PM.

Again, listed average prices do not dictate what you have to sell your item(s) at. Also, how does having items at a ridiculously higher price lower the average? You're basically saying 40b of UCH divided by what, 1.5k UCH total in ah equates to uch being listed at 300k each?

Last I checked, there are roughly 1.5k~2k uchh in auction house and the lowest price is 900k, when I put a one up, it's listed at 1m+

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast