Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Players rigging the Auction House for cheaper prices

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    Daaaaaaaaaam! You all still on this issue. I saw this thread 3 days ago and past on it not because I believe or don't believe but because when you get down to it, it don't really matter one way or the other. Players are going to sell thier cores or items how ever they please. So heres lmao @ all of you for pushing a thread to 8 pages for no reason what so ever. Just let it die....
    But.....I'm not done skilling my alt yet.

^^^^^^ if he not crying he not happy that's all this waste of thread is
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned

Almost trans....but you believe whatever you want to believe bro.

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    yeah,exposing a scam on the entire Cabal community is so trivial...I'm sorry guise.
    HEY BRO I JUST SEEN THIS POST I HEAR U LIKE MY STORING UCHH AND UCH and changing my prices whenever i want the last couple days on the ah all your posts make me laugh bro. get used to it glad to see i caused a 9 page forum post i do it with all kinds of items not just uch

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    Right now the scammers just removed all UCHH over 100m and the average is slowly readjusting.

Same thing with UCH,all over 9,999,999m have been removed except for 3 at 1b each.

The average prices are slowly rising on both as the market balances itself out.
    lmao i been using it to store my cores for keeping track of my quantity of cores i had saved up and was probably using them up at that time if u got the name of said scammers that be great in a future screenshot its probably me and im using the ah as a storage for the next month
    get used to it

prices are just outrageous these days. whether if prices are dropping or people just put "9,999,999" for an ughh. if sig and forcy prices are dropping, then why are people being so ridiculous and spamming numbers? what's happening to our players who know how to play?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyHusky View Post
    HEY BRO I JUST SEEN THIS POST I HEAR U LIKE MY STORING UCHH AND UCH and changing my prices whenever i want the last couple days on the ah all your posts make me laugh bro. get used to it glad to see i caused a 9 page forum post i do it with all kinds of items not just uch
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyHusky View Post
    lmao i been using it to store my cores for keeping track of my quantity of cores i had saved up and was probably using them up at that time if u got the name of said scammers that be great in a future screenshot its probably me and im using the ah as a storage for the next month
    get used to it
    seems legit >.>

Quote Originally Posted by El Chang View Post
    prices are just outrageous these days. whether if prices are dropping or people just put "9,999,999" for an ughh. if sig and forcy prices are dropping, then why are people being so ridiculous and spamming numbers? what's happening to our players who know how to play?
    Related : http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...good-run-Cabal
    Last edited by xvxURIZENxvx; 09-12-2013 at 01:28 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    This thread. Makes me lulz.

Seireitei for the win!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789