Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Improving FA Support Skills/Functions

It is also clear that *all* healing effects are at half, including Art of Healing (55% vs 110%).

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Did you not even look at the picture? It is very clear that heal in war heals 756 HP, *not* 2100.
    Again, see above reply. And yes, I did see it.

That is how heal has always worked. It has never healed more than that in war.

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    That is how heal has always worked. It has never healed more than that in war.
    Healing used to have 120% on FA when using Art of Healing, back then before this newest update. I guess they assumed 120% was overkill. But it actually wasnt. Knowing this, I give up now.

Oh well, at least EST took my priest class idea and made it happen for Cabal Online 2. I can at least live with that, and wait till its release in the USA.

Heal is useless in all tiers of war. It heals like 720 WITH aoh, and has some random chance to heal 2100ish (but at less than 10% for sure). This is how heal has worked for the last 3+ years (I've played less than 4 so I can't say for certain how it was before that).

In the time it takes to cast it, you'd have taken 1 lance which does way more than 720 on you, unless whoever is hitting you is incredibly weak, which defeats the purpose of even "needing" heal.

And over the last 3 years: the % increase on aoh hasn't changed. The only difference was the duration you could have it, went from being rank dependent to being on all of the time, passively.
    Last edited by Peaches; 09-08-2013 at 02:18 PM.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Heal is useless in all tiers of war. It heals like 720 WITH aoh, and has some random chance to heal 2100ish (but at less than 10% for sure). This is how heal has worked for the last 3+ years (I've played less than 4 so I can't say for certain how it was before that).

In the time it takes to cast it, you'd have taken 1 lance which does way more than 720 on you, unless whoever is hitting you is incredibly weak, which defeats the purpose of even "needing" heal.

And over the last 3 years: the % increase on aoh hasn't changed. The only difference was the duration you could have it, went from being rank dependent to being on all of the time, passively.
    Thank you. This is my point, exactly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12