Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's been a good run Cabal

Forcium

It's been a good run Cabal

I'm done for good guys!

For those who don't know me, I'm currently known as "XI." I'm not exactly cabal famous like DK, burningraven, Tomaboy, and romp - but I'd like to think that I was. Well anyways, seeing how I recently moved and my uni schedule is ridiculous as fawk, it's about time I called it quits on cabal. Well, I technically rarely ever log on anyways except for mission battle ladder so I guess this thread is long overdue.

I started this game in 2008 thinking it was the most awesome game ever - which it lived up to be (I mean come on, after 5 years I'm still here somewhat). I've met tons of people who I still talk to even after these years. I'd like to give a shout out to the following people for making cabal the greatest gaming experience I've ever had:

No particular order
    Abe
    Cake
    Gorani
    Bruce
    Harold
    Sal
    Doomer
    Jae
    Distro
    Han
    DK
    Burning
    Romp
    Nuve
    Lorkan
    Toma
    Darrkd
    Ras
    Manbear
    Therese
    Mike
    Hash
    Marth
    Rockstar
    Angelbabe
    Zero
    Razz
    UC
    DJ
    Nakkari
    Original XI
    ET
    Anna
    Phong
    Crusade
    Shinji
    Miavii
    Hypa
    Spur/ Kai
    Whoever else I casually talked to on Skype/ vent/ in game

To end my cabal career, I faced romp for the last time in mission battle ladder and had the closest match of my life. (500-460) Unfortunately, I don't have a video of it - but you can ask everyone in vent at the time or romp himself about how intense it was.

Some achievements that I'd like to think I was known for:

Second wiz to start using blink combo casually (spur was actually the first)
    Most skilled at any class
    "That one guy" with the sht gear and always broke but still did well
    #1 on cabal's official battle ladder season with a high of 210+ wins and 0 loses (high was 2344 elo but dropped due to inactivity for a week)
    Quarter finals of cabal global camp (f my life picking fs instead of fa/wiz/fb)
    Taught romp everything
    Probably shouldn't be bragging about this but if you count my forum post total including all my banned forum accounts it's dam near 10k posts

Shoutout to darrkd he taught me everything and has a big
    (i was blackmailed to say this)

So yeah, I'll be lurking forums time to time, but don't expect much out of me anymore!
    <3 you guys
    Last edited by Sprite; 09-18-2013 at 11:41 PM.

You are my idol XI, so many of you wonderful video, extremely high skill ...
    Good luck in real life.
    s:Phong

Banned
    should make one last wa mission battle before you quit :|

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    I'm done for good guys!

For those who don't know me, I'm currently known as "XI." I'm not exactly cabal famous like DK, burningraven, Tomaboy, and romp - but I'd like to think that I was. Well anyways, seeing how I recently moved and my uni schedule is ridiculous as fawk, it's about time I called it quits on cabal. Well, I technically rarely ever log on anyways except for mission battle ladder so I guess this thread is long overdue.

I started this game in 2008 thinking it was the most awesome game ever - which it lived up to be (I mean come on, after 5 years I'm still here somewhat). I've met tons of people who I still talk to even after these years. I'd like to give a shout out to the following people for making cabal the greatest gaming experience I've ever had:

No particular order
    Abe
    Cake
    Gorani
    Bruce
    Harold
    Sal
    Doomer
    Jae
    Distro
    Han
    DK
    Burning
    Romp
    Nuve
    Lorkan
    Toma
    Darrkd
    Ras
    Manbear
    Therese
    Mike
    Marth
    Rockstar
    Angelbabe
    Zero
    Razz
    UC
    Original XI
    ET
    Anna
    Phong
    Crusade
    Miavii
    Hypa
    Spur/ Kai
    Whoever else I casually talked to on Skype/ vent/ in game

To end my cabal career, I faced romp for the last time in mission battle ladder and had the closest match of my life. (500-460) Unfortunately, I don't have a video of it - but you can ask everyone in vent at the time or romp himself about how intense it was.

Some achievements that I'd like to think I was known for:

Second wiz to start using blink combo casually (spur was actually the first)
    Most skilled at any class
    "That one guy" with the sht gear and always broke but still did well
    #1 on cabal's official battle ladder season with a high of 210+ wins and 0 loses (high was 2344 elo but dropped due to inactivity for a week)
    Quarter finals of cabal global camp (f my life picking fs instead of fa/wiz/fb)
    Taught romp everything
    Probably shouldn't be bragging about this but if you count my forum post total including all my banned forum accounts it's dam near 10k posts

So yeah, I'll be lurking forums time to time, but don't expect much out of me anymore!
    <3 you guys
    jerk left out hash

good luck in school bro. u know where to find me when u wanna ERP

Take it easy. Looking forward to the future.

remember me when you're rich bro <333333333333333333 gl dude

bye, but not really.
    #feelsospecialbeingalloverthatquitthread

Everybody's quitting Cabal QQ. Good luck with college, you have more willpower than I do so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast