Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: KavMaum before op bl update vs 171 fb

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    I've seen iNea beat Kav 1v1,he's nothing special,he just knows how to short at the right time sometimes.
    Yeah well iNea got her stuff scammed so she's not going to be op any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    haha its between me and kav. he wanted me to share on forums lmao
    If it's between you two, don't post it to public.

Seireitei for the win!

There's so many people on this game that have problems between each other, yet they make it public by either using shout/megaphones or posting on the forums. This one is no different from them.

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

Quote Originally Posted by -Itachi Uchiha- View Post
    There's so many people on this game that have problems between each other, yet they make it public by either using shout/megaphones or posting on the forums. This one is no different from them.
    So tru lol

Lol, i'm just waiting for Kav to respond. Me and kav been enemies since day 1. sept 9, 2011. WHere ya at kav? V____________________________________v....... and yes Kav i'm TANG DOG!!!!!!

Kav is, has, and will always be garbage.

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    Can I get an amen?

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    Must I repeat again? The entire reason Dawkinz is doing this is the same reason Mia posted that picture of fivefourty1. So we can all get out the popcorn, except Kav is much more humorous than 541(which luckily awakening came).
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    Must I repeat again? The entire reason Dawkinz is doing this is the same reason Mia posted that picture of fivefourty1. So we can all get out the popcorn, except Kav is much more humorous than 541(which luckily awakening came).
    Still trying to keep that alive?

Should we give a clap?

Oh kav you mean the guy that kills you when you are boss killing kills you at half life then brags
    But then you ra pe him and he won't leave town around you ...... Yea I know that guy
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast