Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Questions and Suggestions about transfer Cabal BR

Threaded View

Questions and Suggestions about transfer Cabal BR

Dear EstSoft,

Sorry, my english but i have many questions about transfer Cabal Br.
    (Desculpe me pelo meu ingles).

- About Persons (Sobre personagens)

We had three servers and you guys joined jupiter and mars. Some people have characters in both worlds, but some were just going to see how the market these worlds. (Nois tinhamos três servers e vocês juntaram jupiter e marte. Alguns jogadores tinham personagens em jupiter e marte, mas alguns eram somente para olhar o mercados destes mundos).
    ESTsoft would like at the time of creation of the account, letting players choose which one will go to your account, thus leaving the player to choose which will be your 06 characters.(Poderiamos EstSoft no momento da criação, escolhermos quais irão para nossa conta, os jogadores poderiam escolher quais os 06 personagens).

- About Guilds and inventory Guild (Sobre Guilds e Inventarios da Guild)

Because of Gamemaxx, some players took the time not the items of inventory guild. Could ESTsoft transfer these items to a temporary inventory of the Game Master of the guild. (Por causa da Gamemaxx, alguns jogadores não tiveram tempo de tirar os itens do inventario da guild. Poderia a EstSoft transferir estes itens para um inventario temporario do Game Master da guild).

Thanks,

Nelma
    Last edited by Nelmitcha; 09-20-2013 at 07:02 PM.