Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New CLASS!!!

I don't want to make you disappointed, but currently we aren't considering to design/develope any new class.
    Hopefully, I am sure that the coming-up patch will add the game so much fun.
    Keep your eyes on the forum and the official site as the contents preview will be relseased soon.

Banned
    please don't make a new class,it would destroy this game because everyone would stop their current character to make a new one,then we'll have 500 "X" classes running around

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    please don't make a new class,it would destroy this game because everyone would stop their current character to make a new one,then we'll have 500 "X" classes running around
    very true
    interested to see what this patch will be that jamie mentioned though....

siggy thanks to CrystalAFX
    Trouvo BL 14X Procyon Venus <CarniVal> Guild Officer

Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single cap alive. La de da de die, genocide. La de da de dud, an arena of blood. Let's begin the PKing time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    Are you saying we don't already have 500x class running around?
    People will play what they're comfortable with. When the game first opened it was Bladers > Everything else.
    Anyways, if there's going to be anything new, it should be for Cabal 2.

Wow, a GM response, intriguing.
    If Your Feelings Are Hurt, Kick Rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by cartoonguy12 View Post
    whats a bl :P and yea something really cool something like the guy from prototype something like that with his power :P thats dark and destructive
    no something that different like a brawler like i said in a recent post... something off takken like jin or brian fury

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    no something that different like a brawler like i said in a recent post... something off takken like jin or brian fury
    no

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorDvS View Post
    Are you saying we don't already have 500x class running around?
    People will play what they're comfortable with. When the game first opened it was Bladers > Everything else.
    Anyways, if there's going to be anything new, it should be for Cabal 2.

Wow, a GM response, intriguing.
    good point but want if they dont wana waste time on cabal 2 and just upgrade the current cabal lot easier

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    good point but want if they dont wana waste time on cabal 2 and just upgrade the current cabal lot easier
    Under the assumption that development has already started, balancing a new game with 'non finalized' classes would be a lot less time consuming.
    It's not that I wouldn't like to see new classes in the current game, but I think it's time for something fresh personally.
    If Your Feelings Are Hurt, Kick Rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by toca4eva1 View Post
    I'd love to have a melee class. That would be tight. Or maybe a class with a whip?? huh? no? yea thats sounds weird....kinda..
    LOL toca xDD

Quote Originally Posted by hanadin View Post
    Why not a FA or a WIZ with wings o.0?:P
    hahah im bored
    i think diablo is one of the greatest games ever made its a true classic and if your not a noob you cant get bored of it really and many classes and skills to choose from easy to use soo there !

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast