Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who thinks a merge

who thinks a merge

Of all the servers na br and Latin would be a good idea
    Personally other then the jibberish speaking it wouldn't be a half bad idea
    We would get a huge spike in player count and the drama would be fantastic
    All the servers with there best of the best flexing there epeen at each other would be rather enjoyable
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Titanium
    A merge or new server for NA/BR/LA players who want to compete in a higher skill cap is a great idea.

Just to show who would really be the best in "CABAL AMERICA." Also shows who's could be the best guild, an all NA, BR, or LA guild or a mixture of just really good players.

Shadow Titanium
    The lag would also be great...

Seireitei for the win!

no thank you, there are already too many non-english speaking players on our server as is. What is the point of an mmorpg where you cannot even have conversations with 50% or more of the community. This was most prevalent in nation war when the globals merged and I noticed the quality of nation wars decreased dramatically since players couldnt understand each other.

at this point there is only one good way for cabal to increase its player base and sustain it, and that would be to target north american demographics with changes to cabal's business and gameplay models. The best opportunity for this is when the game gets greenlit on steam.

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    no thank you, there are already too many non-english speaking players on our server as is. What is the point of an mmorpg where you cannot even have conversations with 50% or more of the community. This was most prevalent in nation war when the globals merged and I noticed the quality of nation wars decreased dramatically since players couldnt understand each other.

at this point there is only one good way for cabal to increase its player base and sustain it, and that would be to target north american demographics with changes to cabal's business and gameplay models. The best opportunity for this is when the game gets greenlit on steam.
    Well if English is your only concern what if they put in a filter to auto translate to your preferred speak
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Well if English is your only concern what if they put in a filter to auto translate to your preferred speak
    I want this.

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    But then if it did that it probably would all be broken english like from Google translate, half that crap gives me a headache just reading it -.-
    162 FB cap (retired)
    169 WA cap
    182 WA proc
    142 WA cap

Shadow Titanium
    it was bad enough when CABAL Global join this server they broke the game with their Alz buying/hacking ways. Made War less challenging with their reloggin bm3 and odd-circle every time you die.

Agree with NiteFalcon,

the merge with Globals significantly changed the dynamics and not for the best. I'd hate to see it happen again.

As for the translator, considering no one cares about grammar and spelling on the internet, I can't see it happening.

Shadow Titanium
    besides the language barrier proves its not a good idea its like with the global merger you had a lot of ppl whispering the buyers in spanish all you could do is say QUE?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast