Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Cabal Class Survey Thread #1

Cabal Class Survey Thread #1

Hello, Cabalians!

In April 2013, CabalEU had a survey on what they thought of each class and made a chart consisting of metrics to include:
    -Strength in PVE
    -Strength in PVP
    -Class Difficulty
    -Usefulness in Party
    You can see the result of their survey here: http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthr...r-Class-survey!

I feel as though the game has changed a lot even from that point; in addition, with CabalNA nearing the entrance to Steam Greenlight program, we may have influx of users who will ask the same questions to which we can then provide answers to most commonly asked class-related questions. I think the metrics that CabalEU used is somewhat limited, so I think a better/more metrics are in order.

This will be a three part series of threads. For this thread, what I would like to ask the community is to come up with what metrics you all think should be used to accurately gauge each classes on a scale of 5 (1 being the worst/hardest, 5 being the best/easiest). So far, this is what I have come up with:
    -PVE Strength (Factor: Solo, Survivability, Speed)
    -PVP Strength (Factor: Mission Battle, Nation War, 1vs1, War channel/War Maps)
    -Party Utility (Which class is the most helpful?)
    -Class Difficulty (Easiest beginner class vs. Hardest to Master; 5 is the Easiest, 1 is the hardest)
    -Equipment Cost (5 is the cheapest/easiest to gear, 1 is the most expensive/hardest to gear)
    -Battle Mode 1
    -Battle Mode 2
    -Battle Mode 3

Once I have collected enough suggestions and finalized the metrics, I will make "Cabal Class Survey Thread #2", where people can actually post their metric values. "Cabal Class Survey Thread #3" will be where I will post the results in chart forms for the community to see.

Let me know what you guys think!
    Last edited by Tonberry; 09-26-2013 at 11:13 PM.