Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Favorite FS of all time

Apparently you need to learn. Because that's what he created the thread under, and the first response was directed towards that thread name. Don't bother responding, it's pointless.

Banned
    You guys? Ego? LOL. You sukkas got NUTHIN.

http://forum.cabal.com/group.php?groupid=8

lolololol hahaa lol
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    Ignore thread the topic edit seems buggy. if you change title it doesn't work. I was playing around. Notice the topic here says Your Latest FS pics different from thread title.
    Dont bother responding =\

I think my favorite mFS is either this one badass in Korea or Revz from CoBR. ^^ the only thing I dont get about Revz is that he uses blades. Must be a kickin blade to use it as an mFS que no? I heard that it is a 7 m amp craft 10 damage forcium +9. Oh well, we may never know. Favorite sFS would have to be Seraph or.... I dun really know who else @_@. What about that one dood from way back that was 170 like 3 days after Cabal went to Open Beta. lol I dont see his name in the rankings anymore though...

Osmium
    crits mang i miss joooo =(

Im coming back ^^ ill post what I got as a response from the ESTsoft GMs about me not being banned. I would be on right now but there is an error with my new account and getting my OGP one transferred. Im kinda psyched though. Back to playing sFS. Ive missed it so. lol.... life s out here in hte real world without SIRCRITSALOT!!

Yo you were that one mfs in the stairs in CA5 huh?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1lmqFORALLTIME View Post
    Im coming back ^^ ill post what I got as a response from the ESTsoft GMs about me not being banned. I would be on right now but there is an error with my new account and getting my OGP one transferred. Im kinda psyched though. Back to playing sFS. Ive missed it so. lol.... life s out here in hte real world without SIRCRITSALOT!!
    you can't transfer banned accounts gg.

lol im no mFS. never have been. It's not banned so i can transfer it all I like. :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast