Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Ultimate game cards and ultimate points issue

Ultimate game cards and ultimate points issue

ok so about 2 or 3 days ago my friend went to the store and picked up some game cards while he was at my house and while redeeming the cards it showed that he had a remaining ultimate points balance of over 1500 coins but he does not receive any option to use any ultimate points he has remaining and it does not display that he has any point left anywhere and he cant redeem his last card due to the matter. were both canadian so it takes a extra couple dollars to cover exchange rates. can u please investigate the problem myself i know i had a very low remaining point balance and i tried to see if the remaining points option would appear but had no luck. i think the problem occured the day after our last maintenance cause roughly 1 week ago i had no issue with the service and redeemed a card that required me to use some of my remaining points from a previous purchase

I don't know why to be honest...

My sister bought a prepaid card a while ago and it wouldn't let her redeem it either. It was back when Canadian dollar was higher than USD and she bought a 10USD card for about 9.97CAN and it kept telling her the card was invalid and needed to be paid 0.03$ more.

Turns out she gave the code to a friend in the USA and they redeemed the card for her no problem, bought the costume hanger or w/e it was she wanted from the prepaid shop and gave her some alz for the remaining unused ecoins.

Seems like buying gamecards from anywhere outside USA is a pain where-the-sun-doesn't-shine.