Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Disable Low Tier Farming

Disable Low Tier Farming

As I'm leveling a new character of new class, I notice a LOT of people who are really super well-geared farming low tier wars. I think this is terrible, because these low tier wars are really designed to get people acquainted with the war system, and the game should always continue to provide incentive for people to level and progress. With all these ultra geared alternate characters people play, the new players will come in and get smashed without a chance - when this happens, they will say, "Wow, this is stupid. No point in playing when I am so weak" or something to that effect.

My suggestion to mitigate this flaw is to make war tiers based on gears by using gear scoring system. As we all know lots of people have VRS signatures like this:

The VRS signature assigns a scoring system based on people's stat - If Cabal can create their own character statistics scoring system, they can use this to "grade" people and send them to the appropriate tier befitting their gears, rather then by levels.

Just a thought

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...Fix-Nation-War

I do like your idea though, as it addresses the deeper issue of gear imbalance.

Although, I would want to avoid a Runescape-like issue where people find the stat that contributes the most to play ability and the least to the score, and load up on that.

Banned
    Using war experience gained from Tier 1 and Tier 2 to reach transcender is still twice as fast as AFK skilling on a training dummy.

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    Using war experience gained from Tier 1 and Tier 2 to reach transcender is still twice as fast as AFK skilling on a training dummy.
    Faster than a skill rank a day?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Faster than a skill rank a day?
    If you're talking about questing,I think you can only get up to g.master with no grinding and no premium, With premium I think it's halfway through completer?

cool idea, but why are you using my vrs tag as an example ~.~ I don't smurf in lower tiers meng

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    cool idea, but why are you using my vrs tag as an example ~.~ I don't smurf in lower tiers meng
    Probably to show your greatness to all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!