Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cabal on console?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    Yep,that's why I announced Cabal's success on Steam 48 hours before the Steam announcement?

I know things yo....
    You're really retarded.... You still don't get what I ing said and replied about.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    LMfaoo @ jessifer. and no fade or dash to cursor ? F THAT NOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE
    ^^^^^^^^

Seireitei for the win!

Yah! right console controle. Highly doubtful the game platform was not written for console controle. Do you really think its easy just to plug in a game pad and bang you're on your way. They need to write out the code and syncronize the pitch, roll, and yaw axes for starters. They also have to write this out in a generic code that will work for the many different game pad lay outs that are out in the market as well as make it compatible with the game sores code. I repeat console controle I don't think so...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    Yah! right console controle. Highly doubtful the game platform was not written for console controle. Do you really think its easy just to plug in a game pad and bang you're on your way. They need to write out the code and syncronize the pitch, roll, and yaw axes for starters. They also have to write this out in a generic code that will work for the many different game pad lay outs that are out in the market as well as make it compatible with the game sores code. I repeat console controle I don't think so...
    I assume the Steam console will essentially run Windows, so a code rewrite wouldn't be necessary. That was my initial thought, too.

Analogue stick control has been done a million times already, that is easy. Though tuning would take time... probably a day or two.

They already have configurable hot keys, that is easy to map to controller buttons.

So possible, but I think it would be awkward. 24 buttons on a controller? (At least. That is just skills. What about things like GPS/loot/social interactions (party/PvP/Guild)/chat/inventory control/menu navigation.) Ain't nobody got time fo' that.

(And party play, as well. Select party members? Then select a monster again? Challenging game mechanics to implement in a controller.)

The controller keys would make dash, blink, fade to cursor highly pointless unless your constantly on a bike, board etc. It would be terribly difficult to adjust to, kind of like that obamacare.
    IGN: Angel

Banned
    I'd lock the camera and play in 3rd person view like Zelda or Darksiders
    Last edited by xvxURIZENxvx; 10-05-2013 at 07:55 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    Someone's not getting the point.

Seireitei for the win!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessifer View Post
    Someone's not getting the point.
    I actually think it would be quite easy to map out controller control for Cabal
    Last edited by xvxURIZENxvx; 10-06-2013 at 12:44 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    I actually think it would be quite easy to map out controller control for Cabal
    Do you even play Cabal?

Seireitei for the win!

Banned
    ^.^

Shadow Titanium
    #Post Count

Seireitei for the win!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast