Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Money making?

to be honest its all about how you manage your time.

As far as PVE is concerned I recommend devoting most of your time to high quality loot potential areas, and praying to the RNG gods. This means dungeons at FI or higher difficulty. World boss raiding has also become very attractive with the revamped drop tables. This game is very generous to those who have strong friends/guilds to do things with. Your 7 man runs can suddenly become 3 man runs. as you progress runs that used to take 3 or more ppl now u can solo.

Once you get ur first big break on a loot its time to invest. Merchanting on ch 6 takes a lot of time but theres not many better ways to turn profits than through positive trading. Crafting used to be a big money zone though now it has slowed quite a lot. Also good luck competing with all the crafters already out there. Once again if you find yourself with a good guild, crafting resources may become available to you.

Ultimately if you are starting from a low budget with a lot of work to do, it will take a long time for you to see any sort of significant progress alz wise. Unless of course you get very lucky with the RNG gods. The only shortcut you can take without getting help from others is to dump some USD into the game, but the majority of the ppl who I see do this get very short term gains without doing anything really positive with the alz they get out of it.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    He talking about cabal not rl dumb.a.ss
    Pffft. Cabal 2 coming out yo.

Seireitei for the win!

Banned
    Very constructive BR ^^ You remind of me of John Boehner (Cabal Version). z

Quote Originally Posted by Killer255 View Post
    sod, eod2, ic1, aos1, ic2, aos2, fi, dx dungeons. just remember never expect a good drop.
    Guess I'll stick with sod, only one I can solo. I'll keep that in mind

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    Just find a dungeon you can run in under 30 min.....then do at least 10 of them everyday for 6 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by aientd311 View Post
    run 50 SODs in 2 days, 6.5-7 minutes each run, not too much but still can earn more than 200m (2 SEM)
    Making money is not too hard, just need time.
    That's why EST reduced the drop rate but never increase it
    I don't have that kind of time, actually who does? The only people I think of that do are old folk who are retired, but thanks anyways

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    to be honest its all about how you manage your time.

As far as PVE is concerned I recommend devoting most of your time to high quality loot potential areas, and praying to the RNG gods. This means dungeons at FI or higher difficulty. World boss raiding has also become very attractive with the revamped drop tables. This game is very generous to those who have strong friends/guilds to do things with. Your 7 man runs can suddenly become 3 man runs. as you progress runs that used to take 3 or more ppl now u can solo.

Once you get ur first big break on a loot its time to invest. Merchanting on ch 6 takes a lot of time but theres not many better ways to turn profits than through positive trading. Crafting used to be a big money zone though now it has slowed quite a lot. Also good luck competing with all the crafters already out there. Once again if you find yourself with a good guild, crafting resources may become available to you.

Ultimately if you are starting from a low budget with a lot of work to do, it will take a long time for you to see any sort of significant progress alz wise. Unless of course you get very lucky with the RNG gods. The only shortcut you can take without getting help from others is to dump some USD into the game, but the majority of the ppl who I see do this get very short term gains without doing anything really positive with the alz they get out of it.
    My character is weak so I won't be able to do Fi or higher..What is fi anyways? I know I tried eod2 but couldn't get passed second boss, even with vamp and life steal accessories.

Titanium
    You can pretend to be a girl and get a e-bf and show off your e-tits for alz.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bored View Post
    You can pretend to be a girl and get a e-bf and show off your e-tits for alz.
    Would you like me to search the internet for single ladies in your area? You seem too bored

i see a lot of people these days going to dungeons to level, ie. fire traps, which doesnt really yield a lot of profitable drops. back in my days, people would jump to lvl 170 by grinding day and night at branny, and then to lobatums - same holds true for these days, where you can grind in porta inferno/arcane trace and actually level faster, while farming dungeon entries you can run later on (and crafting materials). back in the mutant forest grinding days, i never had to worry about entries.

also looking at the market, target items that are always high in demand, ie. stain clones, lvl 3/4 disks, killian tonsils, force core pieces, etc. taking a look at the crafting list to see what the ingredients are and homing in on farming them will go long ways.

and find a buddy that will run dungeons with you all day and all night i find fb/wi combo a great combo to farm for a long time for debuff and sp.

My advice is stick to the non PK channels at first. Just so you don't get annoyed with pkers and also more advanced players play on the pk channels, so they wont tell you much information about the game. Stick to the ch1 through, like, 9 channels.

And also! very important check the "P" for Party Search! instead of spaming in "shout chat" tons of players are already there doing the same thing you are and you will probably find more people that are willing to answer your questions. Because they are usually social people. Everytime I join up with one of those bm3 mf parties, its just noob talk constantly.
    Plus you can start your own party search with your own description of what you will/want to be doing and maybe even find a good Upcoming guild that will help out =D.

and one thing that will surely help u is FIGURING OUT YOUR CLASS. to the fullest!! This will encourage other ppl to team with you if you have some sort of what you're doing. Fa's healing, wa's giving morale shout and their other shorts (wi's giving si in WAR! v.v) ETC! learn some combos, and by combos I mean skills yes but also short buffs at certain times. when to use them in a party or with another person etc. and just keep trying to have FUUUN!!< cuz that's what its all about. (w/e way u like to have fun >=])
    Last edited by Lord Kronius; 10-04-2013 at 09:52 AM.

ft1 is also a pretty nice fast dungeon to run!!! and CHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    My advice is stick to the non PK channels at first. Just so you don't get annoyed with pkers and also more advanced players play on the pk channels, so they wont tell you much information about the game. Stick to the ch1 through, like, 9 channels.

And also! very important check the "P" for Party Search! instead of spaming in "shout chat" tons of players are already there doing the same thing you are and you will probably find more people that are willing to answer your questions. Because they are usually social people. Everytime I join up with one of those bm3 mf parties, its just noob talk constantly.
    Plus you can start your own party search with your own description of what you will/want to be doing and maybe even find a good Upcoming guild that will help out =D.

and one thing that will surely help u is FIGURING OUT YOUR CLASS. to the fullest!! This will encourage other ppl to team with you if you have some sort of what you're doing. Fa's healing, wa's giving morale shout and their other shorts (wi's giving si in WAR! v.v) ETC! learn some combos, and by combos I mean skills yes but also short buffs at certain times. when to use them in a party or with another person etc. and just keep trying to have FUUUN!!< cuz that's what its all about. (w/e way u like to have fun >=])
    You sir, should be a GM. I think.

Seireitei for the win!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast