Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Money making?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by awakening View Post
    join a guild that can help you. When i was in Apocalypse they were nice but only high level run dungeons. When i was in Tang they only ran in their little clicks. Spartan and Esotoric are not bad. Choose one of those guild. I'm trying to get into Sei at the moment since they lower their standards but i don't know what song to sing.
    It used to be all you needed was a good reputation,now you have to sing and download an app?

#seipowertrip

get average gear(not good)=run dgs and make 100m a week(if ur lucky) lol.
    get good gear(but still get 2 shot when u go to war even if ur stacked)=keep spamming dungeons and spend a lil usd.
    get strong gear=blow usd like every1 did/does and still get 3-4 shot when u fight againts ppl with 30 amp forcy.
    Living life, peace out!

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    get average gear(not good)=run dgs and make 100m a week(if ur lucky) lol.
    get good gear(but still get 2 shot when u go to war even if ur stacked)=keep spamming dungeons and spend a lil usd.
    get strong gear=blow usd like every1 did/does and still get 3-4 shot when u fight againts ppl with 30 amp forcy.
    i never been 2shot or 4shot @.@
    where do you get this from

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    i never been 2shot or 4shot @.@
    where do you get this from
    You're so lucky you never met a hacker. Pew pew than dead.

Titanium

-SIG BY LAB-

Quote Originally Posted by awakening View Post
    join a guild that can help you. When i was in Apocalypse they were nice but only high level run dungeons. When i was in Tang they only ran in their little clicks. Spartan and Esotoric are not bad. Choose one of those guild. I'm trying to get into Sei at the moment since they lower their standards but i don't know what song to sing.
    zzzz says the guy who posts random troll starting comments, wont tell us who he really is, and has/will never been in tang before. I run with everyone, not small clicks. you sound exactly like someone who doesn't know what they are talking about, in like every post you've ever posted. U just run in circles.

Quote Originally Posted by xFaLL3NxAng3L View Post
    Dawwwwwwwwwkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :d
    i misssed you
    sup chingu =] yah bro miss ya. crossfire sometime?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    zzzz says the guy who posts random troll starting comments, wont tell us who he really is, and has/will never been in tang before. I run with everyone, not small clicks. you sound exactly like someone who doesn't know what they are talking about, in like every post you've ever posted. U just run in circles.
    yes i run in circles. why you so butthurt about my posts? I'm just like you. I joined Tang and than they fail so i join Apoc and went back to Tang because i can't handle Apoc. and i never said i know what i'm talking about i just say whatever i want. Tang is much more easy to get into than Sei. In Sei u have to do this and that and in Tang you just have to be stupid.

you've never been in tang. and you're nothing like me you noob xD.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    you've never been in tang. and you're nothing like me you noob xD.
    Deny all you want, tang is one of the easiest guild to get in. you are hardly on except for today so i don't expect you to know. no sadly i'm nothing like you since i'm not butthurt like you

I'm glad i resorted you into calling me noob xD

V_v

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234